Thread jumping

Puttersaurus Rex ·  
Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a timeMembers  899WRX Points: 255Posts: 899 Golden Tee

Two issues I have seen lately on mobile.

First, when I reply to someone my screen/page jumps towards the top of the page. I have to scroll down to the text box.

Second, my last read comment is not always keeping place. This mostly happens when a new page of comments is started. For example, I will go back to a thread, and instead of showing last comment, it jumps to the top. I then read the new comments, and then click on to the new page of comments. Hope this makes sense.

Posted:
Have fun - ready golf - repair/replace divots & ball marks - FORE! as needed

Comments

• PhilomathesqPhilomathesq Legal EagleMembers  709WRX Points: 892Handicap: My tolerance for stupidity.Posts: 709 Golden Tee

I haven't experienced the second issue you mention, but anytime I hit "quote" on a post, the page jumps up to the top (not even to where the quoted post is). I haven't noticed this on mobile (likely because I haven't quoted on mobile recently), but it happens every time I post using a PC or Mac.

Posted:

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone 9* w/ Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7X
    3-Wood: TaylorMade M5 15* w/ Oban Devotion 8 O5
    Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5
    4i - 9i: NLG 902 w/ DG TI X100
    Wedges: Jaws MD5 46/10S, 50/10S, 54/8C, 58/8W, all w/ DG TI S400
    Putter: Lajosi Custom DD201WB w/ Stability Shaft

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BlackDiamondPar5BlackDiamondPar5 Quitting WRX may be in my future... Members  5736WRX Points: 1,078Posts: 5,736 Titanium Tees

The thread jumping on mobile is terrible rending it nearly unusable. Also can't delete @somewrxusers name if accidentally inserted. Slow mobile performance, delayed response to button pushes and typing. Just plain terrible.

Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27117WRX Points: 461Posts: 27,117 Marshals
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • BlackDiamondPar5BlackDiamondPar5 Quitting WRX may be in my future... Members  5736WRX Points: 1,078Posts: 5,736 Titanium Tees
    Posted:

Jumping is terrible on Android with chrome. Haven't tried another mobile browser. Window's 10 and chrome fair but not great.

Posted:
  • Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  899WRX Points: 255Posts: 899 Golden Tee

Chrome on iphone for me.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DpavsDpavs OverWRX'ed MichiganClubWRX  3746WRX Points: 470Posts: 3,746 ClubWRX

I get the same jumping in Mozilla Firefox on a Windows 10 desktop

Posted:
  • Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  899WRX Points: 255Posts: 899 Golden Tee
    Posted:
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers  3449WRX Points: 256Posts: 3,449 Titanium Tees

Same happens to me. Chrome on a Pixel 4

Posted:

Thread jumping to the bottom is back again. It has been good recently to jump to last post, but today it has not.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.