2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

Holy Hills CC, Md

mizuno player ·  
mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player 1573WRX Points: 311Members Posts: 1,573

Has anyone joined in the last year?

Played in the last year?

I'm going to take a look at joining this year. Haven't played there in 5-7 years. I'm only about 5 minutes drive so it's rediculously convenient.

Posted:

Comments

• cristphotocristphoto  3587WRX Points: 262Members Posts: 3,587

I played there about two years ago. There were some maintenance issues that the members were talking about. Perhaps there was a change of ownership. As I recall its probably the only private club in Frederick County. Nice layout.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player  1573WRX Points: 311Members Posts: 1,573

Thanks. I agree on the layout. Except the stupid short par 4 that is like a 7 off the tee and 8 iron in. 45° left! Last I played 5-7 years ago it was in good shape. Most likely same owner, Kemper Sports same as whiskey Creek.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.