*1/13 Price Drops!* Graphite Design AD TP6 (TX), Scotty Coronado, and Scotty Newport 2 w/GSS Insert
Alright fellas... I went and got fit for a driver at Club Champion last week. In doing so I found out that the place that had fit me prior (no names...) was very, very wrong.
So, my current driver and a few putters I have laying around are on the chopping block.
If my prices are off or you want to make an offer, PM me. If you need or want more pictures, PM me. I'll get you whatever you need.
The ONLY trades I'm looking for right now are:
- A Fujikura Ventus Black 7-X
- MAYBE a pair of Jordan 11 Concord or Bred golf shoes in a size 10
- Tourstriker Planemate system
That's it. Nothing else.
Titleist TS3 10.5* driver (with an extra +4 gram weight I have laying around and headcover. No tool.) that I purchased off of here back in the summer of 19. No idiots marks and in good shape. Tee marks on the face and typical wear for a driver that's been used for the last 6-ish months.It's currently shafted with a Graphite Design Tour AD TP-6 Tour X-Stiff (TX) playing 46". The shaft without the head is 44" from tip to tip. I also purchased this shaft off of Golfwrx but do not believe it's been tipped. Willing to split if I have buyers for both shaft and head. HEAD IS SOLD, ONLY THE SHAFT REMAINS. $185 shipped for the shaft in the lower 48 via Priority Mail!
- Scotty Cameron California Coronado(stepped blade style) 33" putter with two (2) Scotty 20 gram weights in sole. The person I bought this from tried to add his own sight line to the top of the putter (currently has a circle sight alignment) which I have highlighted in the photos. Has a midsize black Scotty Cameron grip that has life left but is showing signs of wear. Shaft has a few small spots of rust near the shaft band but in overall great shape for an 8 year old putter. Comes with the original Scotty cover. $210 shipped in the lower 48.
- Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 w/303 GSS insert. 35", 330 gram with a Scotty Cameron fat grip. I purchased this putter off of GolfWrx and added the Scotty Cameron fat grip. I really don't want to sell this but just have too many putters laying around. I gamed this for 3 months but it's still in fantastic condition. When I purchased it, this putter had just been refinished by Labworx in their matte raw refinish. Paintfill is mostly OEM. Standard loft/lie with new Labworx shaft. No headcover as the original one was in bad shape and I replaced it with a TBC Buckeyes one that was subsequently lost. Will be protected sufficiently with a generic headcover for shipping. The putter has a few areas of imperfections that Labworx apparently couldn't get out. Can't be seen at address at all. However, they are there, and therefore I must disclose. $310 shipped to the lower 48.