Who else loves watching a good meltdown on the course? Am I the only one????

13»

Comments

• marmadukmarmaduk Members  330WRX Points: 222Posts: 330 Greens

I am ALWAYS secretly rooting for friends (and strangers) to hit a good shot. Even if we are betting. Seeing the smile on someone’s face when they hit the exact shot they just pictured in their mind is a great feeling

Watching someone lose their mind is not enjoyable.

Also, what fancy carts do you have with windshield wipers?!?

Posted:
    WITB: Epon, Ryoma, A-Grind, Yururi, Bettinardi
    http://www.golfwrx.c...-pic-heavy-jdm/

Trees may be 90% air but they're 100% angry.
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • hoselpaloozahoselpalooza Members  337WRX Points: 99Posts: 337 Greens

i know a guy... "Justin Thomas wants to beat you so badly that you quit golf"

Posted:

any hunch or conviction i share today may very well be disproven or overturned tomorrow, and i welcome that. i'm simply here to learn with others, even if my enthusiasm for golf occasionally masquerades as knowledge. after all, the more i learn the less i know.

• bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,190Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees

I’ve never understood this type stance.

id say that if you don’t care enough about what You’re doing to get worked up when it goes bad , then, You don’t care enough for my taste. “ serious Anger management problem “. Lol. How about “ too passive for your own good “. Neither is a desirable trait. The answer is in the middle. It’s perfectly fine and very healthy to be irritated at yourself. Anytime. For any reason. The world as we know it was built by the competitive spirit.

Posted:
  • OrangeGravyOrangeGravy WAMembers  1566WRX Points: 369Handicap: $$Posts: 1,566 Platinum Tees

A few years ago I was on a green with my group waiting to putt and just happened to fix my gaze on the group across the pond in another fairway. One guy was setting up to hit his approach and buried the club head into the ground about 6 inches before the ball. Ball went about 15 yards and he quickly walked up to it and did it again. He calmly walked over to the barbed wire boundary fence and chucked his iron into the sage brush. He then walked back to his bag on the cart and grabbed as many clubs out of it as he could and chucked them over the fence (hole 12). Immediately you could see in his body language that he regretted it, so he went over the fence to retrieve his clubs. I was sitting there speechless. I asked my partners if they saw it, but not one of them noticed. The guy didn't utter a word so it was a silent meltdown. Haven't seen anything like it to this day. It was awesome

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.