Bent Creek in Eden Prairie, MN

jwalk412 ·  
jwalk412jwalk412 Members  3WRX Points: 35Posts: 3 Starters

Is anyone a member here or know of any members? This seems to be the only private Twin Cities course without a traditional fee structure (no initiation or other fees like capital assessment, golf services fees, etc) and that's what intrigues me about it. My big question is on how busy the course is? Can I just show up after work and go out and play?

Posted:

Comments

• HuskerFlyerHuskerFlyer Members  74WRX Points: 27Posts: 74 Bunkers

I’ll check with my brother on this. He lives in EP and just joined Olympic Hills after a decade at Oakridge. He’s fairly connected in golf up there. I’ll let you know.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • OnTheRocksOnTheRocks Members  405WRX Points: 47Handicap: 0.8Posts: 405 Greens

Hey jwalk - I am looking into the same thing. Tough to beat the prices being offered, especially in the west metro. I have been out there a few times over the past couple years without any problems. They are having an open house event coming up on the 18th IIRC.

Posted:
    Ping Woods
    Callaway Irons and Wedges
    Betti Copper BB0 / PING WRX Scottsdale Anser

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.