Odyssey Toulon Garage Portland Putter

chilidip33 ·  
chilidip33chilidip33 Fort Worth TX 24WRX Points: 48Handicap: 10Members Posts: 24

I bought this Portland style putter of ebay with a flow neck in a sea mist like color. My question is about the serial numbers, it has a serial number on the stroke lab shaft 6T.... and there is a serial number laser engraved towards the heel of the putter. Is this normal for a garage putter or even a tour issue. Anyone else have or know of this. Reached out to odyssey but they would not help. I was just wondering because this combination is not available to order online. Thanks for any info.

Posted:
Post edited by chilidip33 on
Tagged:

Comments

• WarrickWarrick  10951WRX Points: 877ClubWRX Posts: 10,951

Can we see pictures?

Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • chilidip33chilidip33 Fort Worth TX 24WRX Points: 48Handicap: 10Members Posts: 24

Here are a couple, difficult to show the whole number

Posted:
  • chilidip33chilidip33 Fort Worth TX 24WRX Points: 48Handicap: 10Members Posts: 24
    Posted:
  • gripandripgripandrip  1141WRX Points: 183Members Posts: 1,141

Nice putter.....

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.