Zombie images -- there in the post, not there in the editor

jmck ·  
jmckjmck  4560WRX Points: 537Members Posts: 4,560

Just posted a classified ad. Here. Those first two images--the ones with the imgur branding--I deleted them when composing that post, before posting. After posting the post they've reappeared, and when I go to edit the post they're not there in the editing view of that post, thus no way to remove them from the post.

Suggestions?

Also, a WYSIWYG editor that has no option to switch over to HTML is lame. Or have I missed some sort of "advanced editor" functionality? If I could edit in HTML obviously I could take care of this myself in a few seconds. As it is, no idea what's going on here.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.