Cleveland Golf Smart Sole 4 wedges (C, G, S in-hand photos)

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9001WRX Points: 670Posts: 9,001 Marshals
Posted:

Comments

• TitletownTitletown Members  439WRX Points: 252Posts: 439 Greens

man, cleveland golf makes some weird sh*t

Posted:

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BB28403BB28403 Members  4279WRX Points: 755Handicap: This post may not be here soon as moderators may delete it to free up space. Be concerned... you may be next...Posts: 4,279 Titanium Tees

I love Cleveland but that’s “golf for the golfer who does not want to practice...ever” or “golf for those who cannot move their sternum”

joking of course 😜

next we will be standing our wedges up , walking away to line them up.

Posted:
  • erock9174erock9174 North Canton, OHMembers  4177WRX Points: 252Handicap: 10.5Posts: 4,177 Titanium Tees

I switched to a CBX 50/56/60 and Callaway Sure Out 64* setup a couple years ago. I’ll take that setup over blade wedges any day. You gotta remember the avg legit handicap is probably around a 20. These can help a lot of players.

Posted:

Callaway Epic Flash 12*

Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood

Exotics Xrail  4h | 5h

Cobra  T-Rail 6-SW

Cleveland CBX 60* 

Callaway Sure Out 64*

Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum

Titleist ProV1x Yellow

Handicap: 9.2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.