2020 PGA Show Thursday: VEGA, Bentley 100 Anniversary, PING Hats,

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRX 8893WRX Points: 594Marshals Posts: 8,893 Marshals
Posted:

Comments

• hurley999shurley999s  605WRX Points: 278Members Posts: 605 Golden Tee

I’m curious to see those who buy and game the Bentley clubs. I wonder if they’ll match up with the visual I have in my mind.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • asloper6001asloper6001 slope  542WRX Points: 89Members Posts: 542 Golden Tee

If I remember correctly they come with Bentley car sometimes for 15k I think. So really just picture someone who would drive a Bentley lol. I like that far right ping hat in the first pick. Looks like that Adidas stretch running hats I use. If its the same material I definitely want one.

Posted:
  • farmerfarmer  8429WRX Points: 890Members Posts: 8,429 Titanium Tees

Those Bentley clubs and Ping hats remind me of the Robin Williams riff on why pandas don't reproduce.

Posted:
  • hurley999shurley999s  605WRX Points: 278Members Posts: 605 Golden Tee

I know 2 guys with Bentleys and asked them before and both got a good laugh before basically saying no way in ****. The person I’m picturing who plays these doesn’t own a Bentley - it’s someone who picked them up second hand.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.