2020 PGA Show Thursday: ADIDAS, GREYSON, SEAMUS, G/Fore

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRX 8893WRX Points: 594Marshals Posts: 8,893 Marshals
Posted:

Comments

• Nofehr00Nofehr00  74WRX Points: 40Handicap: +1ClubWRX Posts: 74 ClubWRX

The Greyson, Seamus and Galivantors looks great! Those adidas shoes look like old balls and G/Fore’s clothing is just trying to hard to look cool...and it’s failing. My $.02

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mlessermlesser  502WRX Points: 84Members Posts: 502 Golden Tee

G/Fore's polo's are outstanding! Agree to disagree on that

Posted:
  • volrusvolrus  1514WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 1,514 Platinum Tees

Seamus' ball markers, bag tags, etc. are the best looking I've ever seen.

Posted:
  • hurley999shurley999s  622WRX Points: 291Members Posts: 622 Golden Tee

Adidas took a step back. Same ol, same ol. Real shame from them.

Greyson and Seamus are looking great as usual.

Love some of the new G4 shoes - especially the knit gallivaters. I like the clothes overall except: overdone skull and crossbones and text/statement hats. Daytona bags are nice - I’ve got one though so I’m biased.

Posted:
  • swgolferswgolfer GoLow2  360WRX Points: 99Handicap: 3Members Posts: 360 Greens

Who is G4 really targeting, their Retail prices are off the chart....agree the hats are clever!

Posted:
  • hurley999shurley999s  622WRX Points: 291Members Posts: 622 Golden Tee

Younger guys who like golf - maybe new(er) to it, and didn’t grow up like DL3 or Beau Hossler.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.