Scotty Circle T, Bettinardi Hive, Vokey WedgeWorks, Honma 4-10, Aloha limited ed cover and shoe sale

ANGC Caddie ·  
ANGC CaddieANGC Caddie Members, Paid BST  45WRX Points: 70Posts: 45 Bunkers
Joined:  edited Feb 7, 2020 2:59am in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

PRICE DROPS!!! Time to clean the garage and make room for more!

Scotty Circle T Laguna - SOLD

Bettinardi Hive BB34 Soft Carbon - Bought this directly from Bettinardi. Played less than 10 rounds. Looking down you might think its never been outside. Plays at 34”. I had them add the sight line to the top line of the putter before is was sent to me. That’s why you don’t see the added line on the COA. Comes with brand new Bettinardi deep etched putter grip by Lamkin already installed - $900 $ SOLD!

Vokey WedgeWorks Low Bounce K-grind - Grooves are in phenomenal condition along with the rest of the head - SOLD

Honma Tour World 737Vs 4-10 - True Japanese forging! Feel is incredible but my Muiras bumped them out of the bag. Nippon Modus3 Tour105 stiff. 5-iron play 38 1/4”. New Tour Wrap undersize grips. No ding or scratches, just the usual bag chatter. Up close pic of 8-iron face. It has the most wear. Also up close pic of 5-iron which represents condition of the rest of the set - $325...$275

Aloha limited edition driver cover by Titleist - Gamed it for less than a year. Just doesn’t match the new bag - SOLD

I have weird feet and its hard to find a golf shoe that is comfortable to me. My foot pain is your gain!

Barely used shoes - $55 $50 per pair. Buy two pairs or more price drops $40 per pair. - Brown Eccos size-44 went 9-holes. Black Eccos size-44 only saw the driving range once. White Adidas size-10 went 3 rounds.SOLD Under Armors size-9 went one round. Brown TrueLinks size-10 went 3 rounds.

ALL Offers accepted. No trades please. Enjoy the picture show!

Posted:
Post edited by ANGC Caddie on

Comments

• wam78wam78 Members  677WRX Points: 199Handicap: NAPosts: 677 Golden Tee

**** that laguna is nice! What shaft is in the Vokey?

Posted:
    Ts3 8.5* Fujikura Motore Speeder vc 6.2
    Ts3 15*  Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue Board 70s set at C1
    U500 2 Iron Hazardous Smoke 6.5
    Bridgestone Tour B JGR h2 4i Modus 120s 
    Bridgestone Tour B X-CB 5-pw Modus 120s
    SM8 50.8F, 54.10S, 58.10S Modus 125 Wedge
    Toulon Las Vegas KBS CT Tour Black Matte Shaft, Iomic Mid Classic
    Tour B XS
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ANGC CaddieANGC Caddie Members, Paid BST  45WRX Points: 70Posts: 45 Bunkers

Dynamic Gold S200 which is their wedge shaft

Posted:
  • Cslange80Cslange80 Members  81WRX Points: 25Handicap: 16Posts: 81 Fairways

do you have a pic of the grooves for the Wedgeworks low bounce wedge

Posted:
  • cottermcotterm Members  166WRX Points: 56Posts: 166 Fairways

That Scotty head cover is the coolest one I’ve ever seen. GLWS

Posted:

Thanks! It comes with a great putter too. You should buy the set! Lol

Posted:

Someone said they would take the Vokey and then backed out. Here is a picture of the face @Cslange80 and @wam78

Posted:

Advertisement
  • bigkidneysbigkidneys Members  776WRX Points: 98Posts: 776 Golden Tee

Pretty sure I owned that Scotty at one time back in the early 2000s. The dot and Circle T were red. Cavity had the same double stamp and his name the same way. Don't see ma y like them. I had that one and another with a sight line on the top flange. Miss them terribly but the wife has a deck planned and an anniversary trip to Italy coming up 😔 I'd snatch it up if I could. GLWS buddy it's a beauty!

Posted:
  • dbpt2dbpt2 Members  48WRX Points: 11Posts: 48 Bunkers

PM sent.

Posted:

Wow. You wouldn’t have the COA by any chance would you? The double stamp throws some people off and they think its a fake. I know the putter went back to Cameron for refurbishing. The anniversary trip should buy you enough time to delay the deck and bring the putter home! If you don’t want the head cover maybe we could work something out.

Posted:
  • bigkidneysbigkidneys Members  776WRX Points: 98Posts: 776 Golden Tee

I wish I had the COAs. When I sold them I included them with the putters and lost track of the #s. I've tried searching the database as well but it's no easy task apparently. Apparently that one was sent in at some point and refinished as it was just straight oil can when I had it. No joke, if you still have it when I get back (2/18) I will find a way to take it off your hands. Those older CT are classics and I just can't believe they don't go as much as the newer ones that don't seem to have been touched by hand. I mean ****, double stamp, hand stamped, what else can someone want....

Posted:

Getting many of the same questions on the Circle T so here is more info and a pic with magnets to show its stainless. Putter is no longer 10 out of 10 because I did game it some, but the current pictures speak for themselves. Description below is from tourputtergallery.com. Putter can be found in the 'Sold Out Gallery"

Copy and paste this link: scotty-cameron-tour-brushed-black-laguna-2-5-hand-stamped-circle-t.html

Model: Tour Brushed Black Laguna 2.5 Hand Stamped 

Finish: Tour Only Brushed Black 

Condition: Restored - 10 out of 10 

Length: 35" 

Headweight: 330 grams 

Grip: Black Dancing Cord 

Headcover: None 

Certificate of Authenticity: Not Included 

Notes: This putter was sent to the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop where it was restored back to flawless condition! It features a completely Hand Stamped head with a Circle T on the back wall and a Tour Dot on the face! The "Naked" head design is something you don't find on many Laguna putters, providing a clean simple look at address! Actual item pictured.

Posted:

Advertisement

Vokey Wedge and Circle T are sold. Taking all offers on the rest. Never hurts to ask!

Posted:
  • golfnut1974golfnut1974 Members  2WRX Points: 5Posts: 2 Starters

Hello would like to buy the Honma Tour World 737Vs 4-10 for $275.. clubs are they still available? if so what is your paypal info and when can you ship. thanks

Posted:
    Posted:

Honmas and Shoes are left! Ready to get them out of the garage so I am taking all offers!

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.