Jump to new posts

swizbeatz ·  
swizbeatzswizbeatz Members  5793WRX Points: 264Handicap: +.6Posts: 5,793 Titanium Tees

Must be a feature because clicking a thread doesn’t take you to the first post, but on mobile it jumps me to the bottom of the last page if there’s only been a few responses. Have to scroll up past the log and the sponsors logos then figure out which post is new and start reading. Makes the “my discussion” thing more work to keep up with than if it jumped straight to the most recent post.

Posted:
Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

Comments

• HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6820WRX Points: 596Posts: 6,820 Titanium Tees

That bug has been around for several weeks...at least for me.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • swizbeatzswizbeatz Members  5793WRX Points: 264Handicap: +.6Posts: 5,793 Titanium Tees

Did you ever get an update on if they were looking at it? Pretty annoying

Posted:
    Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link
  • HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6820WRX Points: 596Posts: 6,820 Titanium Tees

No...there a a few other glitches on mobile, too. Whenever going to any thread listing, the screen appears but is unresponsive to clicking on a thread. Then a second or two later, the screen re-renders completely, and then the screen (thread listing) scrolls to a different position. Sometimes I'm having to guess on whether to scroll up or down to find the thread title that I was planning on clicking on.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.