Golf shirts that are untucked. Hawaiian camp shirts possibly

RodrigoNicely ·  
RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely  961WRX Points: 185Members Posts: 961 Golden Tee

So I’m fat and old and I find tucking my shirt in playing golf not as flattering as it used to be. Any companies making shirts that look good untucked like the camp or Hawaiian like shirts out there. Let’s save the debate of shirts being tucked or untucked on the golf course. Just looking for recommendations

Posted:

Comments

• gparrgparr  18WRX Points: 25Members Posts: 18 Bunkers

I like Tommy Bahama shirts...though I have never played golf in them...but I do wear them all the time in the summer.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Dr. HackDr. Hack  107WRX Points: 58Handicap: MidMembers Posts: 107 Fairways

Both Travis Mathew and William Murray Golf (the comedian Bill Murray’s brand) were designed with exactly this intention.

i never tuck my shirt if I don’t have to. I find it uncomfortable and that’s pretty much all there is to that argument.

Posted:
  • wellthenjakewellthenjake San Diego 24WRX Points: 35Members Posts: 24 Bunkers

Tucked in shirts are overrated.

Posted:
  • acemandrakeacemandrake ROCHESTER NY 340WRX Points: 89Handicap: 12Members Posts: 340 Greens

Cutter & Buck

Posted:
  • Shades234Shades234 San Diego 410WRX Points: 169Handicap: 1.2Members Posts: 410 Greens

Puma makes some Hawaiian shirts that Rickie wears untucked for the Sony Open. Really comfortable actually. Very lightweight stretchy material.

Posted:
  • strug'-a-lingstrug'-a-ling  245WRX Points: 72Handicap: 13.2Members Posts: 245 Fairways

Any shirts with a level cut bottom hem are made to wear untucked. Traditionally, these have been woven shirts rather than knit but there are knit ones now as well.

In addition to the Hawaiian shirts so cut, there are those Caribbean woven shirts with the four pockets that look a little like barber jackets.

I've found them ideal for golf.

Posted:

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • cardigancardigan  66WRX Points: 32Members Posts: 66 Bunkers

Puma has several others besides the Hawaiian/floral print ones. Breezer, Tradewinds, Easy Living, one that they just call a "Knit Golf Shirt", etc.

Posted:
  • 2putttom2putttom # 1 Oregon Duck fan  10306WRX Points: 559Handicap: 12Members Posts: 10,306 Titanium Tees

so are phat chix with tattoos

anyway , I wear Robert Graham or Da Vinci button fronts at my club

Posted:
    Tour Exotics E 10 15*
    Srixon 785's w/G P stnd. cord
    Mizuno T 7 52 T 20 56 &60
    Bobby Grace SNYPER  46"
    Oregon Ducks Bag
    Eureka Ca. 
  • AugsterAugster  4592WRX Points: 527Members Posts: 4,592 Titanium Tees

Check out any bowling alley. They probably have a league there. You can join a team and get the shirt.

Then you can look slovenly at both places.

Posted:
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely  961WRX Points: 185Members Posts: 961 Golden Tee
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.