Legacy WITB (Irons) Curiosity

gmr04 ·  
gmr04gmr04  78WRX Points: 67Members Posts: 78 Fairways

So I'm laid up today on Dr orders... watching the final rounds of the Masters on YouTube. I see all the heel shafted blades and legacy branding of the staff bags. It's got me wondering if any of us have ever tried to piece together a WITB for the stars of that day, e.g. Norman's 87 Masters Spalding bag?

Perhaps this should be sent to classic clubs, so if so, please feel free to move.

Posted:

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU  12556WRX Points: 3,170Handicap: 5.0Members Posts: 12,556 Titanium Tees

Yep feel free to post over in the Classics---- There are quite a few of us that can and actually do it---- I can do actually several Nicklaus versions down to the green and white Macgregor bag

Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana R
    Hybrid Adams Boxer 19* Matrix Ozik R
    Hybrid Adams A-10 OS 22* Pro Launch red R
    Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex 2 shafts
    SW Cleveland 588 56* TTDG Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe rusty and lead taped named "Rusty"
    Bag(s) Old School Burton plain mini staff or Jones Classic

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gmr04gmr04  78WRX Points: 67Members Posts: 78 Fairways

Is there a way to move it?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.