***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

MEMBER REVIEWS: ALDILA ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. Testing Thread! Read member reviews here!

12346»

Comments

• mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player Members  1757WRX Points: 401Posts: 1,757 Platinum Tees

I had the Copper head TX before the rogue white tx.

Copper head was a hard hooking machine for me. I really had to really fight and swing really smooth just to keep it in play. Just didn't get along with it.

With the White I can swing as hard as I want. Provided it's not an over the top closed club face swing and not worry about hard left. I also don't loose many high right. I've never been this accurate with the driver. ( Hope this wasn't the kiss of death).

If you are a smooth swinger the Copper head is a great shaft. If you have a hard transition it is not ideal from what I've seen.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Hookasaurus RexHookasaurus Rex Purveyor of fine turf Members  1174WRX Points: 142Posts: 1,174 Platinum Tees

The Copperhead profile just really fits me, I guess. I used it last season in an LTD Pro and I never really saw much in the way of hooks. I’d say I have a moderate tempo. I’ve got one coming in for my Triple diamond heads. It paired up well with The LTD Pro, which is a very fade biased head, so I’m hoping it will be the same with the Triple Diamonds, since they are pretty fade biased as well. I did just hit the 130 White 60x and felt it was a very good shaft as well- Copperhead had maybe a touch more feel for me.

Posted:
    Callaway EF SZ Triple💎10.5*(-1D)/ Mavrik SZ Triple 💎9* (+1N) Aldila Copperhead 60TX
    TItleist TS2 16.5* (set to 15.75*) FW Tensei AV Blue 75X
    Ping G410 19* Hybrid Evenflow Black 85 6.0
    Taylormade p790 4-GW Project X LZ 6.0
    Cobra King Black 54*, 58* Modus Wedge 115
    PXG🦇Attack Darkness 35” Limited/ Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12 Custom 34.5”
  • mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player Members  1757WRX Points: 401Posts: 1,757 Platinum Tees

Copper Head is a great shaft. Looks great too...Not overly counter balanced.

The White in my opinion would work for mid tempo also. You will probably get more "kick" with the Copper.

Stick with what works. It's cheaper!!!

Posted:
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors  5159WRX Points: 448Posts: 5,159 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • pepperonipiespepperonipies Members  34WRX Points: 16Handicap: Plead the fifth.Posts: 34 Bunkers

Anyone know how the Rogue White 60S would compare to HZRDUS Smoke Black 60S? Diamana ZF 60S?

Posted:
  • jas904jas904 Members  1593WRX Points: 224Handicap: 1.4Posts: 1,593 Platinum Tees

I tried the Smoke Black 60S for a little bit. Prior to that I gamed the HZRDUS Yellow. For me I couldn’t control the Smoke Black, the dispersion was much larger that HZRDUS Yellow and the Rogue White is even better than both of those. Rogue White feels much smoother too. I continue to game the Rogue White and couldn’t be more pleased.

Posted:
    TaylorMade M4 8.5, Aldila Rogue White 130 M.S.I. 60S
    TaylorMade M3 15, HZRDUS Black 75S
    Callaway XR Pro 20, Project X LZ S
    Srixon Z765 4-PW, KBS TGI 95 hs x1
    Ping Glide 3.0 50 & 56 SS, KBS TGI 95 hs x1
    Ping Glide 3.0 60 TS, KBS TGI 95
    Ping Ketsch Armlock, BGT Stability
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pepperonipiespepperonipies Members  34WRX Points: 16Handicap: Plead the fifth.Posts: 34 Bunkers

Thanks @jas904 that's been my experience with the Smoke as well. Some days I'm striping it, most days can't control it...granted my swing needs work, but just could never "feel" the shaft.

I was able to try a Mavrik with the Rogue White on it yesterday for like three swings, and boy it felt worlds different. Same 60S, but it felt a lot smoother and livelier. Smoke usually feels dead to me.

Posted:
  • Hougz79Hougz79 Members  534WRX Points: 159Posts: 534 Golden Tee

Good feedback. I ordered my Mav SZ with the Rogue White 70X but never gamed it since I have a GD AD-IZ 7X and a GD AD-TP 7X. Both of those are untipped playing at 44.75”. I can game either, but at times the TP can launch a little low, and the IZ can be a little high. Hit the Rogue on the range yesterday and it seems like it might be a happy medium between the two. I was very pleased with the flight. But it was stock 45.5” so it felt “different”. Cut it down to 44.75” tonight and will take it to the range tomorrow to see if it can be a gamer.

Posted:
    Callaway MAVRIK Sub Zero 9*, GD AD-IZ 7X
    Callaway MAVRIK 3w, GD AD-IZ 8X 
    Titleist 818H1 21*, GD AD-IZ 95S
    Ping i210 4-AW, DG 120 S300
    Ping Glide 3.0 54SS, 58SS DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Special Select
    Ping Hoofer (2018)

• kmck15kmck15 Members  59WRX Points: 48Posts: 59 Bunkers

This is almost definitely a dumb question, but the stock 130 white in the Mavrik series is the real deal shaft, correct?

Posted:

Titleist 917 d2 10.5- Evenflow T1100 65x
    Titleist 917 f3 14.25
    - AD-DI 7x
    TM TP UDI 20*- Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5 100
    Srixon 565 (4-pw)- DG x100
    Cleveland RTX 4.0 (51 Mid,56 Mid,60 Low)- DG TI s400
    2019 Phantom X 5.5/ 2017 Newport 2.5/ Nike Method Origin B2-01

• COmedicCOmedic Members  206WRX Points: 80Posts: 206 Fairways

Deleted

Posted:
    Post edited by COmedic on
  • Mario Good TimesMario Good Times Members  507WRX Points: 78Posts: 507 Golden Tee

What has everyone done for swing weighting the rogue white tx shafts??

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.