GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Tomcat 14 Putter- ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

Patrick Rodgers - WITB 2020 Genesis Invitational

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9095WRX Points: 686Posts: 9,095 Marshals
Posted:

Comments

• Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members  944WRX Points: 294Posts: 944 Golden Tee

I like the custom work on the Toulon.

Posted:
    Have fun - ready golf - repair/replace divots & ball marks - FORE! as needed
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MCozMCoz Napa, CAMembers  966WRX Points: 162Handicap: +1Posts: 966 Golden Tee

A lot of Callaway players gaming older drivers and other fairways with Mavrik headcovers. Interesting.

Posted:
    In the bag: Playing --- SIM TaylorMade driver w/Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S. 3wd TM SIM (set @ 16*) with Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 7S. 5 wd TM SIM w/Fujikura Atmos Red Tour Spec 7X (set
    On -, @18.5*). HyBrids-Cleveland Hi-Bore #1 (16* plays like 2-Iron) W/Fuji-S.,  RBZ-2 Tour 5 w/Fuji MCH 80-S alternates with SIM Max #4 (set
    @ 21.5* w/ Fuji Atmos HB Black Tour Spec 9S,  Irons TM M-3 4i bent to 5i, loft TM P760 6-9,PW all w/Fuji Pro 95i-S. SW-TM Hi Toe 56* 4-way grind bent to 54* w/Modus 105-S, LW- TM Hi-Toe 60 C-grind Tour only custom grind raw face Grind bent to 59* w/NS Pro 950GH-S, Putter-- BOBBY GRACE Night&Day-Custom, M.Coz-Bandsaw Prototype. Ball TaylorMade TP5X.
     Alternates in the Hybrids and 4-i depending on what part of the country, course, climate, and conditions.

• easylittle5woodeasylittle5wood Members  1361WRX Points: 208Posts: 1,361 Platinum Tees

The ole double dots, not raw for him though.

Thank you for showing the hosels on Callaway irons so we can see the version.

Posted:
  • seve1972seve1972 Members  1092WRX Points: 146Handicap: +2Posts: 1,092 Platinum Tees

GREG,...THERE HAS TO BE A GOOD REASON WHY YOU DONT TAKE FACE SHOTS???

Posted:
  • Ben BerubeBen Berube Benny B Members  3228WRX Points: 494Handicap: 5Posts: 3,228 Titanium Tees

Man I love that Toulon. Great pics as always Greg. I could care less about face pics.

Posted:
    WITB
    - TI M3 - 10.5 w/ Haz Black or KK Proto 60s
    - TI SLDR Mini 16* w/ Tp6HD  & TI Sldr Mini 14*w/ PX 7c3
    - CBX 18* and 20* w/ Haz Yellow - 910 17-19* w Diamana
    - Srixon z945’s w/s400 
    - Tour Issue Cleveland CG10 54-60
    -Putters  - VLine Tank wrist lock / Tank 1 Versa wrist lock / TC VLine WHP
    Testing - Everything and Anything to try and improve. Golf is all what you make of it. 
  • BCC1898BCC1898 Members  386WRX Points: 190Posts: 386 Greens

He’s answered this before...no real reason to rake them as guys switch irons so often that there rarely noticeable wear.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.