M5 9* head, Hulk 70 6.5TX, D+ 70TX, and 716 MB's w/ PX 6.5

BHerschberger ·  
BHerschbergerBHerschberger Members  179WRX Points: 66Handicap: +1.2Posts: 179 Fairways
Joined:  edited Feb 12, 2020 3:42pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Hello everyone, tonight I have a bunch of items I need to move with my recent purchases. As always, prices include shipping and items will be shipped via USPS Priority. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Not looking for any trades at this time.

The first item I have for sale is a Taylormade M5 9* head. I bought this new in August and have used it for most of the fall, but it is in great shape. I do not have the headcover but will ship it protected. I also have an aftermarket M5 weight and a M3 weight that I will include if purchaser would like. If someone wants to combo with a shaft, we can work something out. Asking $old

The next item I have for sale is a HZRDUS Smoke Green Hulk 70 6.5TX with Taylormade adapter. This shaft plays 44.5" in a M5 and is untipped with a multicompound grip on it. Asking $old

The next item I have for sale is a Diamana D+ 70TX with Taylormade adapter. This shaft plays 45" in a M5 and is tipped 1" with a tour velvet grip. Asking $old

The last item I have for sale is a set of Titleist 716 MB 3-PW. The 4-PW has PX 6.5 shafts in them with midsize multicompound align grips, while the 3 iron has a PX LZ 6.5 with tour velvet align grip. All the specs are standard. Asking $375 OBO

Posted:
Post edited by BHerschberger on

Comments

• garf0404garf0404 FloridaMembers  171WRX Points: 51Handicap: +1Posts: 171 Fairways

Great seller here.. GLWS!

Posted:
    Tour Issue Taylormade M5 10.5* - Diamana DF 70 TX
    Callaway Rogue SZ 17* - Tensei Blue 80 TX
    Taylormade 790 UDI 3 - Hzrdus 105 6.5TX
    Mizuno MP20 4-PW - Nippon Modus 125X
    Titleist SM7 Raw 50*/54*/60* - Tour Issue S400
    Byron Morgan DH89 Carbon 34"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • dkeyghobaddkeyghobad Members  8WRX Points: 60Posts: 8 Bunkers

PM sent regarding the Diamana D+ 70TX with Taylormade adapter.

Posted:
  • dfwcanuckdfwcanuck Members  38WRX Points: 30Posts: 38 Bunkers

Hey Bud,

Are those Irons still available? could you send me clearer images of the faces? Let me know!

Ryan

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.