Tour Edge CBX

awtryau89 ·  
awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1405WRX Points: 240Posts: 1,405 ClubWRX

Just FYI, Will Peoples has these on eBay at $69 shipped for the head only. It’s an awesome FW to build up at that price from a great seller and sponsor.

Posted:

Comments

• Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gear Members  585WRX Points: 243Handicap: PoorPosts: 585 Golden Tee

Thanks for the heads up @awtryau89. I can't seem to find his storefront or his listings (I'm admittedly not great at eBay). Can you post a link?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1405WRX Points: 240Posts: 1,405 ClubWRX
    Posted:
  • mbbrewermbbrewer Members  1062WRX Points: 166Posts: 1,062 Platinum Tees

Just bought the 4 wood. What’s a good shaft for this head? I’m a pretty high spin player. Play the Raijin Black X in my driver.

Posted:
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Members  6262WRX Points: 1,044Handicap: 8Posts: 6,262 Titanium Tees

I wish I hadn’t seen this thread

Posted:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM Max 9° | Ventus Black Velocore 7
    3wd: Titleist TS2 15° (C1) | Diamana D+ LTD 70
    Hybrid: Callaway Apex 18° | AD-DI 95
    Irons: Callaway X Forged UT 21° | AD-DI 105/ MP 20 MMC 5-PW | PX Catalyst 100
    Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) | DG Black Onyx
    Putters: Byron Morgan DH 89

• grm24grm24 Western PAMembers  4300WRX Points: 1,403Posts: 4,300 Titanium Tees

Great deal for the right handed guys! FWIW that's not Will Peoples Ebay store. Here's the link to his Ebay store.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/tpc-the_peoples_clubs/m.html?_trksid=p3692

Posted:
  • SubaruWRXSubaruWRX Members  3878WRX Points: 594Posts: 3,878 Titanium Tees

Killer deal and I’m getting one since I have several uncut shafts that I use already.

But for guys that want a complete club, RBG has a few models available for $110 and free shipping. They have the 15 degree with either Black or Yellow HZDRUS in Stiff available. And a 15 in Reg flex with the HZDRUS Yellow.

Posted:
    “I think getting advice from guys who are sitting at the computer in their underwear while taking a break from **** is a very solid way to choose clubs.” - bluedot
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1405WRX Points: 240Posts: 1,405 ClubWRX

Thanks for the correction. I have purchased from them before and they are in the same area of SC as Will. For some reason I had a brain **** and thought they were the same store.

Posted:
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers  4300WRX Points: 1,403Posts: 4,300 Titanium Tees

You're welcome. To be fair I'm not sure if Will Peoples was ever on the SC coast but Will P. and Will Akers (WillPGA) are today around 400 miles apart. Both are fantastic sellers.

Posted:
    Post edited by grm24 on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.