High handicap work in progress

yycpaul ·  
yycpaulyycpaul Members  11WRX Points: 9Handicap: DroppingPosts: 11 Bunkers

Started taking golf seriously last season, went from an all arms over the top hacker to having (mostly) recognizable ball flights. Dropped from a 35 to 27 over the season and want to continue that trend this year (once the snow melts and I can actually play outside).

Generally drawing the ball with my misses being pulls to the left or starting straight too much draw and left. I know my backswing is pretty long and my arms break down because of it. Any other thoughts on the swing?

Posted:

Started 2019 at 35hcp -> finished with 27hcp. Waiting for the snow to melt to continue dropping in 2020.

Driver/woods: old

4-PW: King Cobra Forged Tec CB

50/12, 55/12, 60/6: PING Glide 3.0

Comments

• tthomasgolfer605tthomasgolfer605 Members  107WRX Points: 57Handicap: ProPosts: 107 Fairways

Hi Paul,

Do you have a face on video?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • yycpaulyycpaul Members  11WRX Points: 9Handicap: DroppingPosts: 11 Bunkers

Face on and down the line from today. Sorry for the delay, was a little cold the last few days for the range, but spring is in the air hopefully about a month until the courses start to open.

Posted:

Started 2019 at 35hcp -> finished with 27hcp. Waiting for the snow to melt to continue dropping in 2020.

Driver/woods: old

4-PW: King Cobra Forged Tec CB

50/12, 55/12, 60/6: PING Glide 3.0

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.