***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Nike Footwear 2020 (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS)

Comments

• JRS1939JRS1939 Members  418WRX Points: 198Handicap: 1.9Posts: 418 Greens

Golfheadz now saying August 3 release

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JMH1220JMH1220 Members  983WRX Points: 173Handicap: 7Posts: 983 Golden Tee
    Posted:
  • rjp217rjp217 Boston, MAMembers  491WRX Points: 154Handicap: 3.0Posts: 491 Greens

Yeah I’ve searched the UK sites but holding off for a US drop seems to have been a mistake.

Posted:
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* (Tensei Pro White 70TX)
    P790UDI 2 (Aldila RIP Alpha 105X)
    Mizuno MP18: MMC FH 3-4 / MMC 5-6 / SC 7-8 / MB 9-PW (KBS Tour 130X)
    Cleveland RTX4 Black 50* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    Cleveland RTX3 Raw 54* / 60* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    '18 TM O-Works 7CH (Black Steel)
  • APFPilotAPFPilot Members  63WRX Points: 26Posts: 63 Bunkers

Why should they be believed any more than Hypegolf who said they’d drop today?

Posted:
  • Drwoods2017Drwoods2017 Members  200WRX Points: 146Handicap: 5Posts: 200 Fairways

Koepka with a tough day on the greens today. I wonder if those TP's are just a little to stable for him when he's putting.

Posted:
  • st626629st626629 Members  31WRX Points: 45Posts: 31 Bunkers

I bit the bullet and ordered via Uk mailforwarding. Something tells me the only other releases left will be the NRGs. In theory - with the factories down for a period of time there would need to be some concessions...

a shame there is no insiders on these boards these days

Posted:

Advertisement
  • JRS1939JRS1939 Members  418WRX Points: 198Handicap: 1.9Posts: 418 Greens

He's active and lurking he just divulge all his Intel....

Posted:
  • FaReal87FaReal87 MAMembers  707WRX Points: 286Posts: 707 Golden Tee
    Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5
    Callaway Rogue 3-wood
    Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW
    Vokey RAW SM5 52F,56S, SM7 60K.12
    TaylorMade Spider (black)
  • bogeythedogbogeythedog Members  11WRX Points: 26Posts: 11 Bunkers

Not looking for a "told you so" here (all golf apparel and shoes I own are Nike) and still freely admit to being a head case. But, glad to see I'm not the only one having difficulty making a consistent weight shift in the ZIT. BK finally cuts the cord and I've still yet to see anyone on tv wearing them. Disappointing but maybe will lead to some adjustments for next year and beyond.

Posted:
  • th6252th6252 Members  1372WRX Points: 199Posts: 1,372 Platinum Tees

No dog in this fight, but Keith Mitchell wore them at the 3M Open last week.

Posted:
  • fourunder68fourunder68 Members  90WRX Points: 55Posts: 90 Fairways

correct @th6252

Posted:

Advertisement
  • The_TimmyThe_Timmy Faith is everything! Northern VirginiaMembers  955WRX Points: 361Handicap: 5Posts: 955 Golden Tee

Just getting ready to say that. But, to each his own...I have absolutely no issues with them at all. But the again, I'm just a 5 hdcp'er.

Posted:
    R,
    TimR

#farandsure
    #vetgolf
    #itsmorethanjustagame
    #playlikeachampion

Twitter:
    Instagram:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX
    Fairway Wood:  TaylorMade SIM (3W)
    Hybrid: TaylorMad SIM (3H)
    Irons: TaylorMade P790 (4 - AW)
    Wedge (56*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Wedge (60*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Putter: TaylorMade Spyder

Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org
  • dmb3535dmb3535 Members  524WRX Points: 129Posts: 524 Golden Tee

How limited are we thinking these will be?

Posted:
    DRIVER --Rogue sub zero

FW- Rogue 3 wood
    M2--5hl

IRONS--- jpx 900 forged 5-pw

WEDGES--T7-49-53-56-59

PUTTER-- scotty cameron buttonback
  • snagy2000snagy2000 Members  1949WRX Points: 447Posts: 1,949 Platinum Tees
    Posted:
  • bogeythedogbogeythedog Members  11WRX Points: 26Posts: 11 Bunkers

Ding ding ding--I think we have a winner. And didn't notice Mitchell. Glad to hear they're working for some.

Posted:
  • jvlehighjvlehigh Members  112WRX Points: 126Posts: 112 Fairways

I personally love the ZIT. They are the only golf shoe I want to wear when I play now. And like most here, I have way too many pairs of golf shoes. I never tried the TP, so I can’t compare.

my 270 NRG arrived today. They look awesome in person, so I’m even more excited for my ZIT NRG to arrive tomorrow. Whoever said you needed a shoe horn for the 270 wasn’t kidding. They were a struggle to get on and felt narrow at first, but when I walked around the house they felt so comfortable. I’ve never worn the street 270, so can’t compare. I usually ride, but if I walked, this would be my shoe of choice. The heel does feel a little tall for a golf swing, so I’m on the fence if these will see the golf course

Posted:

Advertisement
  • rjp217rjp217 Boston, MAMembers  491WRX Points: 154Handicap: 3.0Posts: 491 Greens
    Posted:
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* (Tensei Pro White 70TX)
    P790UDI 2 (Aldila RIP Alpha 105X)
    Mizuno MP18: MMC FH 3-4 / MMC 5-6 / SC 7-8 / MB 9-PW (KBS Tour 130X)
    Cleveland RTX4 Black 50* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    Cleveland RTX3 Raw 54* / 60* (DG TI Onyx X100)
    '18 TM O-Works 7CH (Black Steel)
  • mrward5mrward5 Members  15WRX Points: 9Posts: 15 Bunkers

I had to try the grey/blue ZIT so I ordered off trendy golf and used myukmailbox. Will let you know if I have any issues.

Posted:
  • compton1977compton1977 Members  461WRX Points: 93Posts: 461 Greens

Just ordered the NRG 270’s, have ordered half a size up as didn’t have my normal size in stock at Trendy Golf. Hopefully they’ll fit ok, I walk 100% of the time so don’t want them to slip

Posted:
  • TJacks1908TJacks1908 ClubWRX  93WRX Points: 53Posts: 93 ClubWRX

These just arrived. First pair of ZITs. Got lucky refreshing NDC.

Posted:
  • Rfern12Rfern12 Members  451WRX Points: 196Posts: 451 Greens

Deciding to return my ZIT. If I don’t wear thin socks they are extremely tight.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • scott_Donaldscott_Donald Aberdeen, Scotland & HoustonMembers  2895WRX Points: 409Posts: 2,895 Titanium Tees

I must admit the NRG ZITs are my favourite. I didn't try and buy them but still so far they win for me.

Posted:
    • Ping G410 LST 9* Tensei Orange 70TX
    • Taylormade M5 15* Tensei White 80TX
    • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
    • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
    • Artisan 46*, 50* C taper X
    • Artisan  55*, 60* S400
    • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
  • JMH1220JMH1220 Members  983WRX Points: 173Handicap: 7Posts: 983 Golden Tee

excluding the Jordan’s I can’t decide what my favorite tie dye is. Anyone have a #1 that stands out?

Posted:
  • _jamietsmith10_jamietsmith10 Members  30WRX Points: 76Posts: 30 Bunkers

ZIT’s get comfier the more you wear them. When they are fully broken in they feel amazing. I’ve worn my grey/blue pair for 3 rounds now plus a range session and they are fully broken in. The three pairs I have now all fit perfect with no rubbing or blisters. Well worth holding out for a few rounds before sending back or selling off.

Posted:
  • averysdadaverysdad Members  1494WRX Points: 310Posts: 1,494 Platinum Tees

@_jamietsmith10 couldn’t agree more. Super tight on wear #1 but now....crazy comfortable!

Posted:
  • TherealpatgilesTherealpatgiles Members  842WRX Points: 324Handicap: 11Posts: 842 Golden Tee

So I had a problem the first couple times I wore them. Then I realized I'm not as good of a golfer as I think I am and the shoes while not feeling sturdy, have no bearing on my swing. It's my swing not the shoes.

Posted:
    Taylormade m5 7.9 tour issue. AD GP 7x
    Callaway epic flash 3w tensei pro white 7x
    Taylormade Sim hybrid 3. Tensei pro white 90tx 
    Mizuno mp18 mmc 4-pw modus 120s
    Artisan 48° 53.5° 59° modus 120s
    Epon i33 rose gold putter

Advertisement
  • The_TimmyThe_Timmy Faith is everything! Northern VirginiaMembers  955WRX Points: 361Handicap: 5Posts: 955 Golden Tee
    Posted:
    R,
    TimR

#farandsure
    #vetgolf
    #itsmorethanjustagame
    #playlikeachampion

Twitter:
    Instagram:

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX
    Fairway Wood:  TaylorMade SIM (3W)
    Hybrid: TaylorMad SIM (3H)
    Irons: TaylorMade P790 (4 - AW)
    Wedge (56*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Wedge (60*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Putter: TaylorMade Spyder

Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org
  • snagy2000snagy2000 Members  1949WRX Points: 447Posts: 1,949 Platinum Tees
    Posted:
  • th6252th6252 Members  1372WRX Points: 199Posts: 1,372 Platinum Tees

So I was able to get out for a round with a pair of wide IT’s that I saw randomly pop on on NDC. One of the comfiest golf shoes I’ve ever had the pleasure of walking in. Unfortunately, my swing balance isn’t the best and it felt like the bounciness of the zoom air pockets in the forefoot kind of accentuated that. I felt the grip was more than adequate, and didn’t really feel any stability issues per se...just off balance.

But I stand by what I said in another post, those who tend to really leverage the ground for power should really like these.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • ShowMeShowMe Members  546WRX Points: 96Handicap: 1.4Posts: 546 Golden Tee

Well, for me, it's the shoes. I wore the ZITs for 6 rounds and did not break 80.

Went back to my React Vapor 2's, and immediately I'm back in the low 70s.

While the ZITs are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn (and it's not even close), for me, the grip is horrible (the plastic spikes are too soft and flexible) and the lateral stability is even worse.

A previous poster had used the metaphor of it's like golfing on a waterbed. I think he was spot on. There's a reason why BK stopped wearing them even after Nike's huge marketing campaign featuring him.

Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist TS3 9.5* Diamana D+ Limited 70X[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist TS2 13.5* [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Diamana D+ Limited 80X[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist TS2 18* [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Diamana D+ Limited 80X[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist 816H2 23* Speeder HB 8.8 TS[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping i210 5-UW Steelfiber i80 S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ping Glide 2.0 SS 56* Steelfiber i80 S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scottie Newport M2[/font]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.