Greetings from Canada

Nobility ·  
NobilityNobility Members  9WRX Points: 5Posts: 9 Bunkers

Hello, I'm new here. Golf is amazing. I can't imagine my life without it.

Posted:

Comments

• Sean2Sean2 Members  32506WRX Points: 2,525Posts: 32,506 Titanium Tees

Greetings and Welcome! Yes, I feel the same way. There is so much more to this game than hitting a ball and chasing it around. :-)

Posted:

Treat yourself as if you were someone you are responsible for helping. Jordan Peterson

Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest thing of all is to see life as it is, and not as it should be. Cervantes

In golf, the human mind has much higher capabilities to screw things up than the physics has to make things better. Unknown

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SBH9458SBH9458 Go Army! Beat Navy! Members  1269WRX Points: 203Handicap: It is ClimbingPosts: 1,269 Platinum Tees

Sean, you certainly have that one right!!!

Welcome to WRX OP!

Posted:
  • robrey85robrey85 Gamblers Bonus Las VegasMembers  2205WRX Points: 115Handicap: 6.3Posts: 2,205 Platinum Tees

Welcome to the club dude!

Posted:
    wrx_sig.png?dl=0
  • MindtheGAPMindtheGAP Members  79WRX Points: 35Handicap: 5-10Posts: 79 Fairways

Welcome. Lots to learn about from all the great members on here.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.