TT shaft ID

pettster ·  
pettsterpettster Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1 Starters

Hi there,

I have some 712 MBs that are fitted with a TT shaft but no labels. Despite much research I cannot place the model, although the seem similar to XP but are not. Here are the step details for the 7i with pics included:

top of ferrule to 1st step = 7 15/16"

3 x 0.5"

4 x 1" (actually a hair over 1" but not 1/16)

2 x 1.25"

1 x 5/16" (this is what they call a 'speed step' right?)

1 x 4"

1 x 1/4" (another 'speed' step)

1 x 1 1/16"

1 x 1.5"

Some more data - I've calculated the approx weight of the shaft as 100g.

Here's what I've ruled out - Any standard DG, XP (blue label) range .

Havent been able find info / pics online for the old DG XP or SL or Dynalite? Could it be one of these? Help appreciated!

Thanks

Posted:

Answers

• smoran70smoran70 Columbus, OhioMembers  3WRX Points: 11Handicap: 8Posts: 3 Starters

I've gotten lucky, a few time, after removing the grip. sometimes it will be marked close to the butt end.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.