For Ewe Headcover

bourbonandbirdies ·  
bourbonandbirdiesbourbonandbirdies Members  95WRX Points: 23Posts: 95 Fairways

Anyone purchased from For ewe? Do the knit covers hold up over time?

Posted:

Comments

• OakRockHackerOakRockHacker Members  72WRX Points: 44Handicap: 14Posts: 72 Bunkers

I got a No Laying Up driver head cover for Father's day last year, which is made by Fore Ewe. It's held up fine in the time I've had it, seems like pretty high quality, certainly much thicker than most other knit style head covers I've seen.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • bourbonandbirdiesbourbonandbirdies Members  95WRX Points: 23Posts: 95 Fairways

Thanks for the feedback!

Posted:
  • JoelandrewrogersJoelandrewrogers Members  471WRX Points: 75Posts: 471 Greens

They are so good. So good. Have fun creating your style. You can also reach out to them if you want to create something that is not in the Online builder.

Posted:
    My 8 club set:
    Epic Driver
    M2 Fairway
    Miura 4 iron
    MP37 6 and 8 iron
    Cleveland PW and SW
    Ping Anser

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.