GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Low 5 Golf instructional guide

low5golf ·  
low5golflow5golf Members  1WRX Points: -1Posts: 1 Starters

New to the forum and not sure of the best way to put this information out there. I wrote a full game instructional guide that is geared towards helping mid to high handicappers improve their game and scores. If you’re not consistently shooting in the 70’s already I believe you would absolutely get something out of it. If you’re interested to learn more checkout low5golf.com and you can find me on YouTube and social media under low5golf

Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• ScratchyDawgScratchyDawg Members  378WRX Points: 106Posts: 378 Greens

Seems legit...

Posted:
    "Give up control to gain control" - George Knudson

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.