***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Titleist COVID Delays?

Comments

• ALTSeanALTSean VirginiaMembers  1516WRX Points: 731Posts: 1,516 Platinum Tees

Vokeys are assembled in Carlsbad as far as I know. Discount Dan's is usually pretty solid, but it does seem like conflicting info.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CAMembers  1728WRX Points: 305Posts: 1,728 Platinum Tees

Mine were supposed to ship 1st or 2nd week of March

I just reached back out to my rep to see what he says

Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • AggieleftyAggielefty Members  54WRX Points: 25Posts: 54 Bunkers

I just don't understand the lack of a consistent message from Titleist. I get it, they don't want people to bail out on Titleist products by telling us it could be another few weeks before they open or get caught up, etc. But, they might lose more customers by not giving them any information at all. I know they have lost my business. I would not have a problem at all if they told me that they can't ship until July. The problems we are experiencing are far worse than a delay of a couple of months. But, I can't accept silence.

Posted:
  • dwbostondwboston Lefty Boomers  2541WRX Points: 304Handicap: 5.5Posts: 2,541 Titanium Tees

Got an email from our pro last week about the Titleist golf ball promotion. Titleist's factory in MA is closed because of the mandatory lockdown order here. Earliest it can open is 5/18, when the lockdown order expires, but it's unclear whether it will be extended or if businesses will be allowed to open. Titleist offered 2 options once the factory opens: keep personalization with an 8-10 week lead time, or remove the personalization and get them in 2-3 weeks. I opted for quicker delivery.

Posted:
    Titleist 915 D2 12*, GD AD BB 6S | Titleist 915F 16.5*, GD AD DI 7S | Titleist 915 H 21*, GD AD HY 95S
    Miura CB 801 4-PW, Recoil Proto 110 F4 | Miura 52.06 | Miura 56.10 | Miura 60.09
    Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 Crescent Neck LH, 34"
  • NJGolfer0624NJGolfer0624 Members  325WRX Points: 122Posts: 325 Greens

Just got a shipping notification for my order which was placed on 3/18

Posted:
  • gomuskies09gomuskies09 Members  135WRX Points: 70Posts: 135 Fairways

Well thats positive news! You ordered T100S, correct? At least there are non-Vokeys being assembled and shipped! Who did you order through if you dont mind me asking?

Posted:

Taylormade M5 - 9.0 w/ HZRDUS Black Smoke 6.5

Taylormade M3 - 17.0 w/ HZRDUS Black 6.5

Titleist 915h - 18.0 w/ Diamana White X

T-100S - 4-PW w/ AMT White X-100

Vokey SM6 50*, SM7 54* and 60*

Directed Force 2.1

Advertisement

Regular T100 not T100s ordered through DiscountDans.

Posted:
  • RodrigoNicelyRodrigoNicely Members  1055WRX Points: 227Posts: 1,055 Platinum Tees

Waiting on t-300 4 iron. It’s been so long I don’t even remember when I ordered it. Kind of forgot about it honestly though

Posted:

I agree. I'm still keeping my order for now but the lack of an update is astonishing really. Especially since in their March 24th update (which is almost 2 months old now) the CEO says "Be assured that we will continue to provide you with updates." Uhhh guess not. At this point I just want to hear SOMETHING -- even if its just a "We are still assessing the situation and trying to figure out how to get re-started here"

Gotcha -- well T100 or T100S at least your custom order is shipping. Hopefully that means good things for the rest of us

Posted:

Directed Force 2.1

• kamizzou91kamizzou91 Members  292WRX Points: 71Posts: 292 Greens

One of the mods over at the Team Titleist forum just posted this update. Not great news, but something.

Here's the latest scoop on clubs by product category:

Irons, Metals, and Putters should start shipping the first week of June. Standard wedges mid-June. Wedgeworks mid-to-late June.

Hope this helps and sincerely appreciate your patience as we know this is frustrating. Please trust we will get them out ASAP.

Posted:
    Titleist TS2 9.5
    Titleist TS2 17, 21
    Titleist AP3 718 4-AW
    Vokey SM7 54M, 58D
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport
    ProV1x

Thanks for the heads up - shouldn't have to dig into a forum on their website to get this info, but at least it is something

Posted:

Directed Force 2.1

Advertisement
  • Tre4ISUTre4ISU ClubWRX  95WRX Points: 35Handicap: 8Posts: 95 Fairways

Seems to conflict with some other stuff. What I think they may be doing is giving a timeline for new orders while a limited staff tries to get old orders out. I ordered 3 standard wedges around 3/15 so we will see.

Posted:

TM M5 9* Synergy Green Graphene Proto 70TX
    TM M5 15* Pro White 70TX
    TM P790 3i Pro White 100TX
    Mizuno MP-18 MB 4-PW Project X Rifle 6.5
    Mizuno T-5 50*, 56*, and 60* Project X Rifle 6.5
    2016 SC Newport 2.5 33"
    TM TP5

Found the post on the Team Titleist Forum and asked if that pertained to new orders and they replied that it was for all orders, new and those that were already placed. Oh well at least there is some time frame. Hopefully they are being conservative on the timeline and we will be surprised if they get them out quicker.

Posted:

Directed Force 2.1

• CamCharbsCamCharbs Members  12WRX Points: 16Handicap: 15Posts: 12 Bunkers

Ordered a custom SC Newport 2 from Carl’s on Apr 20. Still hasn’t shown up yet, but I put in an email to Titleist customer service via the form on their website. Got a response from a CS rep on 4/27 that the target re-open date was 5/4. Not sure if they did re-open or not, but I feel like a kid on Christmas morning everyday I hear the delivery trucks in my neighborhood hoping today will be the day. Also kind of disappointing Carl’s doesn’t update you with your manufacturer order number/shipping notice without requesting it from them.

Posted:

Update: I just received shipping confirmation and a tracking number from DD for my Titleist SM8 wedge that I ordered on April 28th. The wedge should arrive on May 19th so that will be exactly 3 weeks from when my order was placed.

Posted:
  • larryd3larryd3 Members  764WRX Points: 164Handicap: 9Posts: 764 Golden Tee

I just followed up with Edwin Watts on my custom prov1x buy 3 get 1 free. Titleist is offering an alternative to get balls to you sooner, you can go with no customization and they will ship around 2-3 weeks from 5/18. Still get 4 dozen for the price of 3 just without customization which is fine with me. Just want the balls sooner than later. Customized will be 8-10 weeks from May 18.

Posted:
    TM M4 or TS2
    Epic 15*
    Sub70 3 hybrid
    Sub70 4 hybrid
    Sub70 5 hybrid
    Titleist T200 6-GW
    54* SM8
    58* SM8
    PXG Operator H

Advertisement
  • AggieleftyAggielefty Members  54WRX Points: 25Posts: 54 Bunkers

ALTSean ... was that a custom Vokey or just stock?

Posted:
    Posted:

Finally heard back from Titleist after emailing them through their website

”We were able to resume club production as of last Monday morning at our Southern California facility but on a very limited basis. We are excited to be back in production and look forward to shipping your order to you shortly.”

Posted:

Directed Force 2.1

• NegncicNegncic Members  105WRX Points: 69Posts: 105 Fairways

FYI. I just received a FedEx notification that I have a Titleist ball delivery that shipped out today. Things are looking up.

Posted:
  • kamizzou91kamizzou91 Members  292WRX Points: 71Posts: 292 Greens

Good to hear things are back up and moving a bit. I am waiting on some balls and a bag as well, so hopefully I receive shipping notification(s) soon.

Posted:
    Titleist TS2 9.5
    Titleist TS2 17, 21
    Titleist AP3 718 4-AW
    Vokey SM7 54M, 58D
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport
    ProV1x

Advertisement
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1577WRX Points: 322Posts: 1,577 ClubWRX

Ordered balls on the Loyalty program on 4/13. I took the no customization option to get them faster. Still haven't gotten any info on shipping but I was at PGA SS yesterday and they had a couple of cases of Titleist they were stocking, They said this was their first order since the shutdown. Hoping to see mine in a few weeks or less.

Posted:
  • Rory McilwoodsRory Mcilwoods Members  211WRX Points: 73Posts: 211 Fairways

Ordered 34 Inch Newport 2. I reckon the store messed up the order. but rather than admit the stuff up, called to say the putter is stuck at a dock in China because of COVID.

I thought Scotty's were made in the USA.

Maybe I'm paying retail for a fake 🤣

Posted:
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Hoschton, GAMembers, ClubWRX  1577WRX Points: 322Posts: 1,577 ClubWRX

Got my shipping notification yesterday on the Loyalty Balls I ordered 4/13. They will be here Tuesday.

Posted:

Received my order that was placed on March 19th (or 18th) BUT the company I ordered from put the wrong shaft on the order form and as such, the wrong shaft was sent to me. I am now put back in line waiting for my set. First time this retailer has made such an error and sadly at this time, I am SOL.

Posted:
    Posted:

Directed Force 2.1

Advertisement
  • brkuckbrkuck Members  1798WRX Points: 209Posts: 1,798 Platinum Tees

Ordered SM8's 3 weeks ago and got notification yesterday that one of three shipped out and will be here next week.

Posted:
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  468WRX Points: 95Posts: 468 Greens

I got an email today that mine have arrived at the club I ordered them from. Picking up tomorrow morning.

Posted:

Got my shipping confirmation from UPS this morning. Ordered a custom set of T100S on 4/18 from Carl's. Expected to be here on 6/2

Posted:

Directed Force 2.1

Advertisement
  • claycclayc Members  59WRX Points: 45Posts: 59 Bunkers

My custom order T100s are supposed to be here on 6/3. Ordered on 4/29 by Pro at home course.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.