***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Titleist COVID Delays?

13»

Comments

• NegncicNegncic Members  105WRX Points: 69Posts: 105 Fairways

My Custom T-200’s, are on the Fedex truck to be delivered today.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • osh9osh9 Members  342WRX Points: 57Posts: 342 Greens

I ordered a pair of SM8's on May 19th and got a shipping notification email last night so it seems like they're starting to push stuff out pretty quickly

Posted:

TaylorMade SIM Max 9* Ventus Black 6x

Cobra King F9 14.5* Ventus Blue 8x

Ping G410 19* Tour AD DI 105x

Cobra 2020 King Forged Tec 4-GW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 54.12D, 58.14D Dynamic Gold X100

Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

• AggieleftyAggielefty Members  54WRX Points: 25Posts: 54 Bunkers

My custom wedges were shipped within three weeks of ordering. It does look like things are getting back to normal.

Posted:
  • brkuckbrkuck Members  1798WRX Points: 209Posts: 1,798 Platinum Tees

Same here. Ordered custom SM8's during first week of May and received them late last week. It's all about patience during this time.

Posted:
  • CamCharbsCamCharbs Members  12WRX Points: 16Handicap: 15Posts: 12 Bunkers

Looks like my Scotty custom ordered from Carl’s Golfland on 4/20 got a UPS label and is supposed to arrive 6/8. Can’t wait!

Posted:
  • psn13psn13 Members  11WRX Points: 18Posts: 11 Bunkers

Has anyone who has placed an order with Titleist in June noticed if they are "back to normal" (3-7 business days to build) yet? It looks like they resumed production in mid-May and somewhat caught up with orders placed in May, getting the delay down to 2-3 weeks.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BogeyWorkmanBogeyWorkman Members  20WRX Points: 34Handicap: 10Posts: 20 Bunkers

Any updates? I am looking to order some wedges.

Posted:
  • psn13psn13 Members  11WRX Points: 18Posts: 11 Bunkers

I actually heard back from the shop I ordered from on Saturday 6/20 - they contacted titleist who said the expected ship date is July 1. It’s for a set of irons where the length, loft and lie will all be adjusted from stock. Seems too good to be true!

I will post again on July 1 with an update.

Posted:
  • LastNameEverLastNameEver Members  12WRX Points: 47Handicap: 0.4Posts: 12 Bunkers

I ordered a U500 with custom shaft on 6/5, and haven’t heard anything about an expected ship date, except that they said Titleist is still on a 2-4 week delay.

Is it up to the shop you ordered from to provide you with shipping/tracking details, or would Titleist notify you?

Posted:

Taylormade M3 10.5* - Oban Kiyoshi White 65X

Taylormade M5 14* Rocket - Fujikura Speeder Evo 757X

Titleist 915Fd 18* - MCA Diamana S+ 80X

Titleist 710MB (4-P) - KBS C-Taper 125S+

Taylormade EF (52*, 56*, 60*) - KBS Tour Wedge

Taylormade Spider Tour Black

Taylormade TP5

• dimitrym91dimitrym91 Members  4WRX Points: 12Handicap: 6Posts: 4 Starters

Hi all, first time poster but I have been following this topic closely as I have some SM8's on order through Carl's Golfland that are currently still on order. Did any of you order through Carl's or different retailers? I ordered two wedges 4/16 (full custom, project x shafts, stamping, etc) that I have still not been able to get a true timeline for delivery. I have been pestering Carl's customer service for the last month but frankly either Titleist seems to be feeding them BS or Carl's is feeding it to me. I see some of you placed orders in May and June that have been delivered. Were those orders full custom as well? I am trying to figure out what the heck is going on with my wedges as I am at the point where I think I need to cancel the order as Carl's doesn't seem to be able to deliver. This is very strange to me as Carl's is usually fantastic with everything. I am a Canadian but live about a 30 minute drive from Bloomfield Hills so normally I go in store to get whatever I need. Obviously with covid I can't get to the store right now so this is the first time I've ordered online and hopefully I will never have to do it again as this has turned into an absolute nightmare.

Any insight any of you can provide on this would be appreciated as I am getting very frustrated with Carl's and Titleist right now

Posted:
  • kidcloudkickerkidcloudkicker Members  70WRX Points: 50Posts: 70 Bunkers

I placed an order through Discount Dan's for an SM8 wedge with custom lie angle, shaft, and grip on June 18 and its scheduled to be delivered on June 29.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BYKBYK Cardinals NationMembers  2317WRX Points: 398Posts: 2,317 Platinum Tees

was worried about a stadry bag I ordered from Titleist after seeing this thread.

Ordered it on the 22nd

shipped on the 25th, should have it next week. But fed ex has been all over the place, I'm sure they're getting crushed

Posted:
    Yadi for President
  • LastNameEverLastNameEver Members  12WRX Points: 47Handicap: 0.4Posts: 12 Bunkers

Update on my order which was placed on June 5th, the shop I ordered from (GolfUSA) has told me the expected ship date from Titleist is July 16th, which would put it at about 5 weeks from order to shipping.

Ordered my U500 with a Tensei Pro White which is a custom option, but is not exotic so a little strange that it’s taking so long. Could be the U500 heads are on back order or something, seems like it’s just hit and miss depending on what you order.

Posted:

Taylormade TP5

• cassel191919cassel191919 Members  222WRX Points: 68Posts: 222 Fairways

ordered a custom wedge on 6/24 from Carls Golf Land and it came in on 7/7.

Posted:
  • cassel191919cassel191919 Members  222WRX Points: 68Posts: 222 Fairways

it has to be the stamping and special grinding that is taking extra time.

Posted:

Just received them Wednesday finally. Titleist ended up paying for overnight shipping after I requested it from Carl's after such a delay which seems to tell me there was something else aside from Covid going on with these. If it was just Covid they would be offering upgraded shipping to everyone and that would be suuuuuuuuuper expensive. Hopefully the border opens up in the near future so I can just go in store for my needs in the future cause I'll never do the online route again

Posted:

Advertisement
  • onetime19onetime19 Shady Shores TXMembers  1175WRX Points: 109Handicap: 11Posts: 1,175 Platinum Tees

Has anyone ordered a 2020 Premium stand bag, I've had one on order through my club for over a month, and my head pro is saying they are so behind it still may take weeks?

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 8.5 GD AD BB 6S
    Titleist TS3 15 GD AD BB 7S
    Titleist TS2 19 GD AD DI 85X
    Titleist T200 4-P AMT Black S300
    Tileist Vokey SM8 5012 SM8 5810
    2020 Scotty Cameron NP2
    Titleist Pro V1X
    Dos Equis Lager
    Balls deep
  • mattavery727mattavery727 Members  367WRX Points: 117Handicap: 12.2Posts: 367 Greens

Bumping thread to see how long recent orders are taking. Put in an order for Utility and set of irons. Eagerly awaiting.

‘’how much was it to upgrade to overnight shipping?

Posted:

TS2 8.5 with Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX 44.75 tipped 1 inch

SIM 15 Degree Tensei Pro Blue 80TX tipped 1.5 inches

U500 2 Iron Tensei Pro White 100x

T100S 4-PW Project X 6.5,1 degree weak

50,54,58: Titleist SM7 Project X 6.5

Bettinardi Inovai 6.0 Murdered Out

Srixon Z star XV

Ogio Alpha Convoy RTC Stand Bag

• osh9osh9 Members  342WRX Points: 57Posts: 342 Greens

I ordered a set of T100S on 6/29. The shop I ordered through told me that X100's are on backorder currently and that the projected ship date right now is mid-August. Hopefully that changes...

Posted:

TaylorMade SIM Max 9* Ventus Black 6x

Cobra King F9 14.5* Ventus Blue 8x

Ping G410 19* Tour AD DI 105x

Cobra 2020 King Forged Tec 4-GW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Titleist Vokey SM8 54.12D, 58.14D Dynamic Gold X100

Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2

Titleist did it free of charge after I had Carl's request it. Maybe request it from whoever you ordered with. I waited 3 months for mine though which even with covid going on was super slow compared to the delivery I saw many others on here had. I'd have to imagine they are back up to speed now though since I think they reopened in California in mid May

Posted:

My U500 with a Tensei Pro White 100x has been pushed into mid-August, with my original order date in June. Apparently Titleist was waiting for a batch of the Tensei shafts to come in, but when they did, they failed inspection so were unusable, and the next batch won't be coming for a few weeks.

Posted:

Taylormade TP5

Advertisement
  • mattavery727mattavery727 Members  367WRX Points: 117Handicap: 12.2Posts: 367 Greens

Yikes I have the same order. Looks like that part of mine will be pushed out too.

Posted:

Srixon Z star XV

• goloworgohomegoloworgohome Members  650WRX Points: 53Posts: 650 Golden Tee

Are the heavy delays more on truly custom (lie/loft/length/grind/stamping) or everything?

I have a 620 CB/MB blend set and a few SM8 on order, but they are all standard lie/loft/length (except +1/4" on the 54 and 60), however I have DG x100 going into everything. Should I be holding my breath for the quoted 2-4 weeks or should I be happy if I get them by September? It's only been a week so I'm not freaking out yet, but I'm itching to get them in the bag.

Posted:
    I used to be good at this game ...

What's in the Bag
    Driver - TaylorMade R11tp 8*, Fujikura Blur 65, X
    3 Wood - TaylorMade R11tp 14*, Fujikura Motore F3 80, X
    Hybrid - TaylorMade R11tp 16*, Aldila RIP 85, X
    Irons - Titleist 620 CB (3-6), 620 MB (7-9), DynaGold X100
    Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM8 48.10F, 54.12D, 60.12D, DynaGold X100
    Putter - Odyssey Metal-X #9
    Ball - Titleist ProV1x

Apparently some of their shafts are out of stock. I was told yesterday a few more weeks after waiting two weeks because project x 6.5 was not in stock. Also a few posts up said x100 is mid august. Hopefully it changes.

Posted:

Srixon Z star XV

I just got a shipping notification, will finally be arriving on Thursday. Hope yours ships soon as well.

Posted:

Taylormade TP5

I hope so too. No shipping notice yet. The project x 6.5 was on back order too for my irons which is crazy since it’s a normal stock offering.

Posted:

Srixon Z star XV

Advertisement

I got my shipping notification too!

Posted:

Srixon Z star XV

• thammonsthammons Members  235WRX Points: 57Posts: 235 Fairways

PX 6.5 is on backorder from True Temper...last week I was told a 2 week backorder for 4, 5, 6, and 9 iron shafts. So, I would expect at least a couple week delay for anyone ordering PX from any manufacturer that ran out after the recent mass orders.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.