APPLY NOW: Honma TR20 Driver Testing!

7YZ665M1H2IO.jpgHonma Golf and GolfWRX are looking for 5 members to test out the new Honma TR20 driver. These drivers are being talked about a lot in the forum and here is your chance to put one of these new tech-packed big sticks through their paces. We will need members who are able to get this driver out to the range and course so they can report back to the community their findings and thoughts. Make sure to apply now for your chance to be selected.

Honma Golf has introduced the most technologically advanced driver they have ever created with the TR20! New cutting edge TiCarbon+Fast Frame technology, featuring an ultra-lightweight high COR titanium frame and carbon body construction, transfers more energy from your swing to the ball. The internal Vertical Groove and variable thickness face work to produce amazing ball speed while the 3 weights allow you to fine tune your ball flight to maximize distance.TO APPLY

In a post below, provide the following...

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?What is your current handicap?Where are you located (City, State)?What Honma TR20 model do you want to test?If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver?Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver?SELECTION PROCESS

Honma and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select testers after the application thread is closed. This testing event is for good standing members in the USA only.

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? I currently game a Cobra Speedzone 9* with an Atmos TS Black 7X.What is your current handicap? 6-ish.Where are you located (City, State)? Fulshear, Texas. Note: The courses at my club are open and I have access to a driving range. What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 440cc 8.5*.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I would take it to the range and get baseline numbers with my driver first and then I would compare it with the Honma. I'm currently in the processing of getting a FlightScope Xi Tour, so I'd hopefully have that in time for the testing. I would then take the club out on the course and see how it performs during a round. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 8* (standard setting) with MCA Tensei AV Raw Orange 75TX at 44.5"
3W: TaylorMade M5 15* (standard setting) with Oban Devotion 8 O5 at 42"
Hybrid: PXG Gen 2 0317X 19* (standard setting) with Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5 at 39.5"
4i-9i: Callaway '18 Apex MB's with KBS C-Taper 130X at 1/4" long
46: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
50: Callaway JAWS MD5 10S
54: Callaway JAWS MD5 8C
58: Callaway JAWS MD5 8W
Putter: Kari Lajosi Custom DD201WB

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? PXG 0811x (Gen 2), Project X Evenflow White, 65S.What is your current handicap? 5.1Where are you located (City, State)? Denver, ColoradoWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Absolutely.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Head to head test with my gamer (0811x) and backup (G400 LST). On course and on-range testing. Reports about differences in ball flight, feel, distance, etc. Test and review will be done from a playing perspective, not strictly a launch monitor.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?  2016 GBB 9* Ventus Black 6sWhat is your current handicap? around 7Where are you located (City, State)? pleasantville Iowa What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 440cc.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? on course, play 3-5 times a week, nothing beats real life testing

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping g410 lst in the 9 degree head flat setting with a VA nemesys 75x shaft tipped one in, mcc midsize with two wraps What is your current handicap? 11Where are you located (City, State)? Sioux Falls, South Dakota What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? 440 in 9.5 degrees with vizard FB 80x shaftIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? On course testing and review, will also rent a launch monitor at my local golf store and review numbers from both driversThanks for the opportunity

also tHIS would look REALLY GOOD next to my new Honma tr20 irons:)

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Mizuno ST190G Mitsubishi Tensei Blue SWhat is your current handicap? 11.2Where are you located (City, State)? Franklin, TNWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 440If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Range testing for sure, but also extensive on course testing.

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TaylorMade SIM 9.0, Fujikura Ventus Black 6XWhat is your current handicap? +0.6Where are you located (City, State)? Bethlehem, PAWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I would start at the driving range, comparing numbers to my gamer (SIM) and my backup (Titleist TS3, Graphite Design Tour AD TP 6X) using my Flightscope Mevo. With the TR20 dialed in as to weight and hosel set up, I would take it to the course. Generally speaking, I am looking for the following two things out of a driver: (1) mitigate the big left miss and (2) ability to hit a fade without getting overly high-spin. The SIM and TS3 both perform fairly well in these respects, with the SIM flying a little lower and being a little easier to fade. I am a tinkerer, so would not hesitate to make a switch. In terms of review, I would provide objective feedback (launch, spin, carry, dispersion, etc. comparisons) as well as subjective feedback (looks, feel, perceived forgiveness, workability, etc.).

[b]Driver[/b]: [color=#0000ff]TM SIM 9*, Fuji Ventus Black 6X[/color]
[b]Fairway Wood: [color=#0000ff]TM SIM 14*, Fuji Ventus Blue 7X[/color]
[b]Hybrid[/b]: [color=#0000ff]TM SIM Max 19*, Tensei Pro White 90S[/color]
[b]4-9 iron[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Miura CB57, KBS C-Taper Lite X[/color] 
[b]PW, GW[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Titleist SM8, KBS C-Taper Lite X[/color]
[b]Sand, Lob[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Titleist SM8, Dynamic Gold 120 S400 Tour Issue[/color]
[b]Putter[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Toulon Las Vegas, Stroke Lab[/color] 
[b]Ball[/b]: [color=#0000ff]Titleist ProV1, Titleist AVX

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? - Taylormade SIM 8* w/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6S

What is your current handicap? - 1.9

Where are you located (City, State)? - Wake Forest, NC

What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? - I agree

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? - I'd start by giving an initial overview of looks/features. I'd then move to range testing to get the settings set up for how I prefer the ballflight. I'd then take it indoors for some launch monitor testing to confirm what I'm seeing on the range as well as compare the numbers to my current driver. Finally I'd take it out on the course for multiple rounds in different conditions and compare it to how my current driver hits on actual holes.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G400 Max 8.6* TPT 14 protoWhat is your current handicap? 1.6Where are you located (City, State)? Souderton Pa. My club and range are open.What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes. Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I've always found it's best to test on the course, side by side with my current clubs. I'm able to get out alone, any time I want, and see real results. We also have trackman at my club and I would get my numbers on the range using balls I play ( Bridgestone tour x).

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? G410 LST 9* + Tensei Pro Orange v2 60TXWhat is your current handicap? 15Where are you located (City, State)? Vienna VAWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? the 460 model If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes, Yes!Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I would conduct both on course testing (with Across Data) and use it on my indoor setup (which includes a GC Quad). I would use it in my almost daily practice sessions, and my weekly game.

Titleist TSR2 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange CK 60TX

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Titleist TSR3 18* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist u505 3i 20* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 9S

Srixon ZX4 MkII w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-PW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50@49* - Mizuno T22 54* - Taylormade High Toe 58*

LAB Golf Mezz Max Broom 79.5* lie, 45" or one of my Armlocks

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV or Maxfli Tour X

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Mizuno ST190 w/ Ventus Blue 6xWhat is your current handicap? 4.7Where are you located (City, State)? SLC, UTWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes of course. I even have a selfie golf stick for recording swings on the range.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? First I would compare the driver specs to my current gamer. Knowing how they're different can pay into adjusting to the new setup or misses I may see. After I would have some range sessions to get dialed in. Especially with potential new shaft, I would want to make sure I get timing lined up to get good results for when I play. After getting dialed in on the range I would take it to the course and play in men's league and money rounds with friends. Ideally for me the driver will be consistant high fade.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Titleist TS2 w/ Diamana DF 60 TXWhat is your current handicap? 12Where are you located (City, State)? Sheboygan, WIWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I would put it head to head against my current gamer and the other heads "current" heads I have on hand. On course experience. all using the same ball in the same conditions.

WITB

Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Ventus Blue 7-TX

Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Ventus Black 8-X

Callaway Apex UW 17º w/ Hazardous Smoke

Callaway Apex UW 21º w/ Hazardous Smoke

6-43º Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

48º Vokey SM6, 54º Vokey SM8 Raw, 60º SM9 Raw

Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Taylormade M5 - HZRDUS Smoke - GreenWhat is your current handicap? 13ishWhere are you located (City, State)? Bentonville, ArkansasWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 440If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Able and willingPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I would test the workability of shots with simulator, driving range, and on course testing. I'm like Bubba Watson, I can't hit the ball straight but I can bend it to make it go where I need.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Graphite Design AD-VR 5S Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 What is your current handicap? 4Where are you located (City, State)? Las Vegas, NVWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR-20 10.5 S/ Viz 60 USIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes I agree and would love to!Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Mostly on course evaluations and also indoor (after the re-open 5/01)

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

a post below, provide the following...

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TS4 Evenflow White 6.0 65g

What is your current handicap?9.9

Where are you located (City, State)?Odessa, FL

What Honma TR20 model do you want to test?440

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver?Yes

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver?On the range and at home course against my current gamer. It would be a very good comparison as I currently play a smaller sized driver.

Thank you.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping G410+, Tensei Orange 60sWhat is your current handicap? 7.2Where are you located (City, State)? Gilbert, AZ. Couses are open and boy have I been playing them.What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 - 460cc at 9.5*. TR70s.If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Absolutely. Wife is a photographer and I am frequent poster, and will provide plenty of pictures and reviews and updates.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I like to refrain from immediate comparisons and put to driver through its own tests. How does it look, how does it feel? Go through the features, adjusting the lie angles and documenting results. Adjusting the weights and seeing if we can lower spin, or add ball speed, or create a little more draw bias? Do the features work as intended? Can I optimize this driver to my swing? Most testing will be done on course, but will gather numbers on a monitor. Then once I get a good sense of what the driver is capable of, I would compare numbers to to my current gamer.

PING G400 MAX 10*, Ventus Blue 6X

Cleveland HiBore XL 2 Wood - THE GOAT

Cobra F6 Baffler 17,5*, AD DI 8S

Cobra F7 Hybrid 21.5*, AD DI 95S

Srixon ZX5mk2 5, ZX7mk2 6-PW Modus 120x

50/54/60 Cleveland RTX6 Zipcore DG Spinner

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM M6 D-type 10.5* with an Atmos Red 5RWhat is your current handicap? 16.8 indexWhere are you located (City, State)? Hastings, MIWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460 10.5* with the Vizard 60 RIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver?YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Head to head testing against my current driver on course and then on the range if/when our range is opened.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM Sim Max 10.5 with Aldila Rogue 130 White 70TX at 45”

What is your current handicap? 10

Where are you located (City, State)? Atlanta, GA

What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460 10.5 with FD-7X

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Of course!

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? I would compare it to my Sim max by giving a on course review and range session review. I don’t have access to trackman, but hopefully I can get on a GCQuad since most everything is starting to open up again here in GA.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?Ping g400lst 8.5->9.5 Aldila Tour Blue 65tx

What is your current handicap?I ended last year at 4.9, but in my first 3 rounds of 2020 I’ve shot 85, 83, 82, so not off to a hot start!

Where are you located (City, State)?Hollidaysburg, Pa

What Honma TR20 model do you want to test?TR20 440cc

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver?Absolutely I can do that. I have no issue with providing a write up and taking quality pictures.

Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver?On course with GPS distance measurement and comparison to my current driver in terms of distance, dispersion, and forgiveness.

Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Fujikura Motore Speeder VC7.2 Tour Spec X

Taylormade V-Steel 15* Aldila Tour Blue 75TX

Titleist 913 19* Diamana 82hy S
Srixon ZX4 MKII 4i Modus 105s

Srixon ZX5 MKII 5-P Modus 105s

TM MG 50/54 Project X 6.5 8i 

TM Tiger Grind 60* TI s400

TM Rossa Tourismo agsi+

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? M3 9.5* ACCRA TZ6What is your current handicap? 9Where are you located (City, State)? North Kingstown RIWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460 8.5If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Absolutely Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? I have access to a TrackMan and can spend time at the range to get a baseline and compare against my gamer. Have wanted to try Honma and this would be a great way!

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Ping g400 max 9 Tour 65 regWhat is your current handicap? 6Where are you located (City, State)? Glen Carbon, ILWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Absolutely!Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Compare it to my current gamer. Distance, dispersion, forgiveness, feel, launch, and spin. I’ll test into wind, cross winds, and down wind. Test the different weight placement results. I’ll also do some launch monitor testing as well.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9* @ 7* Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg
Ping G425 3wd @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 5 Reg 
Ping G425 7wd @ -1 Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6 Reg
Ping G425 22 hybrid @ Flat setting Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 6 reg
PXG Gen 4 0311XP 6-GW Fujikura Axiom 75 R2 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50*, 56*, 60* DG Spinner Stiff stepped soft
Evnroll ER7  33” Rosemark grip

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Epic flash sub zero 9.5 with tour ad-tp 6xWhat is your current handicap? 3.9 indexWhere are you located (City, State)? Hastings, MichiganWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Mainly on course comparison between my gamer, a rogue sub zero with rogue white 130 6x and the honma with some range testing as well. I play 3-5 rounds a week and also usually go back out late evenings and play multiple balls a hole to work on my game and or specific shot shapes and trajectories.

Titleist TSR3 9.0 Ventus Black 6X
Titleist TSi2 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75X

Callaway Epic Flash 18 Rogue Max 85TX
Titleist TSi2 21 Tensei AV Blue 75X
Sub 70 639 CB Black 5-8 KBS 120S
Sub 70 639 MB Black 9-PW KBS 120S
Sub 70 JB Black 48 KBS Tour S
Sub 70 JB Black 54 KBS TGI 80S
Sub 70 JB Full Groove Black 58 KBS TGI 80S
Bettinardi QB6 SBS

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Mizuno ST190 w/ atmos black tour spec 6x playing at 44.5"What is your current handicap? 7.5Where are you located (City, State)? Bethpage, New YorkWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Take it to the range get a feel, see what I like and dislike. Get on a LM and compare numbers against my gamer. Take it on the course and see how it plays

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TM M1 2016 9.5* Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.2 S flex What is your current handicap? 6Where are you located (City, State)? Tampa, FLWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? 440If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? Test on ball speed monitor at home and compare to current driver setup.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination?.............Cleveland HiBore XL with Fujikaira 65g Gold "A" Flex What is your current handicap?.............7Where are you located (City, State)?...........OKC, OKWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test?..............TR440 (with an "A" flex shaft)If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver?................YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver?...........On course play is the only way to determine true play ability. Specifically want test for seniors with lower swing speeds. We need to be included.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? I currently game a Cobra Speedzone 9* with Diamana BF60 XWhat is your current handicap? 6-7Where are you located (City, State)? Rohnert Park, Ca... Napa course just opened up so I am good to go!What Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 440cc If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes.Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? I would start by getting a feel for it on the range side by side against my current gamer. Then move out to the course for real world comparison hitting 1 ball each on every driver hole. I would record how my swing felt, where the ball was hit on the face, ball flight, and of course yardage for each swing. I like this style of review because I assume most golfers are like me and don’t have access to amazing tech that produces data.

The Big Dog ~ G425 LST | AD UB 6x
The 3 Banger ~ Mavrik MAX | AD DI 7x
The 5 Banger ~ Mavrik SZ | Motore F3 7x

The Metal ~ T200 4-W
The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
Flatstick ~ Spider X Chalk Stability Tour

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? TS3 with Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI 60 TXWhat is your current handicap? 5Where are you located (City, State)? Eagle Mountain, UtahWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR20 460If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? Yes!Please briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? My courses are open here, which would allow me to do head to head on course testing as well as driving range testing. I also have access to Trackman which would allow me to post some numbers in comparison to my gamer and other drivers and shafts that I have access to.

Pleas forgive my poor computer skills. 1) Cally Rogue 9.0, Project  Evenflow, Stiff ; 2) hdcp 1; 3) Portland, Maine ; 4) TR-20 460 ,60 g, stiff ; 5) U-bet ; 5) We, too, are open and although I've never seen one in person I think this driver is elegant. I would love to compare it my gamer. And , coincidentally, I heard a Honma rep. talking yesterday about this driver and it's looks and i agree and would love to see how it performs.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? 9* G410 LST w/ Orange Tensei 60SWhat is your current handicap? 10Where are you located (City, State)? Lake Kiowa, TXWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? 8.5* 460 w/ Vizard 60 stiffIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? AbsolutelyPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this dirver? Head to Head comparison to my G410 LST both on course and on simulator at home.

What’s is your current shaft/driver combination? Callaway Epic SZ w/ Fujikura Speeder Evo II 60XWhat is your current handicap? 10.1Where are you located (City, State)? Memphis, TNWhat Honma TR20 model do you want to test? TR 460 9.5 w/ 6XIf selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing / review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the driver? YesPlease briefly explain how you would approach testing this driver? Head to head on the range and on the course with my current driver. I will try to get some Trackman time if my local fitter is not impacted by COVID 19.