2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

GIVEAWAY: Golf Pride Grip Set Plus A Putter Grip, Your Choice! 3 Winners!

TH0WS0P8HKQV.jpgSHARE YOUR HOME RE-GRIPPING SETUP!

Golf Pride wants to see how you're keeping golf on your mind! Share your home re-gripping station, whether that's a garage workbench or at your kitchen table, and tell us a little bit about your setup.

We'll honor 3 winners with the best (or most creative) DIY grip stations, or ideas for their dream regrip station, with a set of 13 Golf Pride grips + 1 putter grip of their choosing. Golf Pride and GolfWRX will select a winner on April 30. Open to North America only.

HOW TO APPLY

In a post below:

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like!How often do you regrip your clubs?What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win?What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win?

That's it! Good luck and we can't wait to see where you regrip your clubs!

Example:

W4I2PYAXLAMK.jpg

D864CBMBSAZI.jpgI usually regrip my clubs about twice a year.

I would like to win a set of Golf Pride Z Grip ALIGN standard grips!

I would like to win the Golf Pride Players Wrap putter grip!

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

I would love to have my own set up but unfortunately space doesn't allow :( but if I could build out a dream shed I would have all the Mitchell equipment in there with a workbench, and grip station, TV, and maybe a little putting green in there!Once a yearEDIT: Just saw the V55 Swing Rite cords are back! Yes please!!TOUR SNSR Contour FIRM

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist T150 3 - Modus 3 120x
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
LAB

1) I do not have a work station set up yet, hopefully next home after the GF finishes residency. I was promised a nice golf-cave

2) I usually regrip once a year maybe a little longer as I try to clean the grips every month.

3) multi compound align grips - I had stockpiled some tour wrap cords with reminders over the last few years and they were my go to. My last set finally kicked the bucket and I have to replace them, and I usually would go for more of a z cord, but I am thinking about going back to Multi compound and the align may be the rib style I need!

4) I would like to try the tour snsr grip. Always felt good on the sample grip but have never tried it on a club yet.

I do regrip myself most of the time (if i keep an iron set long enough haha), but I do not have the space or money to get a full on station. I typically do the hold the club in my hand or in my little vice if I can get to it (stuffed garage at the moment) and go about it that way.

I would love to have a shed out back and make a work station out of it.

Grips: Zcord

Putter Grip: Tour SNR contour Pro 140 cc

Forever Changing at this point.......

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I dont have mine yet im currently working on the logistics of building one! I would like to get a workbench setup in my garage with a magnetic vice for all my gripping and stamping needs!How often do you regrip your clubs? Usually once a yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC plus 4 align!What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Pro only Red star really intrigues me.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 @11.25 Ventus TR Red 6X

Taylormade Stealth Plus 3 wood 15 @15.75 Ventus TR Red 8X

Taylormade Stealth 2+ 2 Rescue @18.5* LAGP AXS RED 85HX
Titleist T200 4-6 T150 7-PW Modus 105X 4 iron 120X 5-PW

Taylormade My MG4 50 Modus 120X
Taylormade My MG4 56 TI DG S400

Taylormade My High Toe 3 60 TI DG S400

Taylormade Spider Tour V Stability Tour

Taylormade TP5X 2024

All I have right now is a simple harbor freight vice clamp and hook blade mounted to my workbench in the garage. I would like a dedicated drip tray for overflow of solvent. at least once a year (more for driver/wedges)MCC+4 in blueTour SNSR Contour Pro

Ping G430 MAX Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
ZX Utility 4i Recoil F4 110
Srixon ZX5/ZX7 Nippon Modus 120S
SM6 52.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
restoration on my Mil-Spec

LOL I just regrip over my kitchen sink and let the solvent fall in a tray, then just line em up. How often do you regrip your clubs? - Every year! - throw a few on the most used clubs before the summer for sure.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? - MIDSIZE Tour Velvet BCT CORD!!! (Saw these were ready for pre order) What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? - Pro Only Red Star!

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I Make due with a portable clamp and a food tray haha. I’d love to get a full Mitchell station in my garage. I currently regrip at our home desk to countertop. It’s not fancy but it works. How often do you regrip your clubs? Once a year, but anytime I get a new club, I’ll regrip with a new grip so usually I’m regrip ping every month or so to try a new club. What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? ZCord MidsizeWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Pro only Red star. Played on my previous putter before I sold it and loved the feel.

1TH9ARTTMLG8.jpeg

HSLZANEATD61.jpeg

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

I would love to have a gripping station in my garage but there's currently no space (too many golf clubs, kids's bikes, and arcade machines in the way)How often do you regrip your clubs? - Every other year or so. What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? - MIDSIZE Z-Grip ALGNWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? - Tour SNSR Contour Pro 140cc. i had the chance to test these last year and it's my favorite putter grip so far

It isn't going to win any beauty contests, but it's mine! About to throw some MCC on a backup set and an MCC+4 on a new driving iron build!

WFEQFY6L6C3H.jpgSee above! How often do you regrip your clubs? I regrip every new club I buy, so very very often...always Golf Pride. What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Changing my answer to Tour Velvet BCT Midsize now that they are available again! What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Pro Contour 104cc

In our current home I just use the guest bathroom sink as my area to regrip. Will have a workshop in the basement of our new home when we build it. regrip once per year Golf Pride VDR standard Golf Pride Tour SNS Contour Pro midsize

TM Mini 300 11.5 Ventus TR Blue 6

Rogue ST LS 3HL Ventus Blue 7

Epic Super Hybrid 20* Ventus HB 8

Srixon ZX MKII Utility 23* Recoil Dart 90

Srixon ZX5 5-6 Steelfiber i95

Srixon ZX7 7-AW Steelfiber i95

Edel SMS 56* V Grind Steelfiber i95

Vokey SM8 60* M grind Steelfiber i95
LAB Mezz 

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I don't have a "station" per se. I have gotten really good at using a plug in air compressor and a suction cup style vice. Not really picture worthy. How often do you regrip your clubs? once a year.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC +4 in black. What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR 104cc

I’m in the process of building and setting up a new grip station in my basement. I finally was able to move around some junk in my storage room to get enough space to put a small workstation in. How often do you regrip your clubs? 1 to 2 times a yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Z grip cord midsizeWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

I just sit on the couch watching TV golf when I cut off the old-grips and replace the tape. When it's time to install the new grips, I go out to the patio so I don't drip solvent on the carpet/floors. I use a drip pan to catch and reuse the solvent to the extent possible. No plans for a dream grip workstation.

I generally replace grips about every two years. I try to give them a good soap and water scrub every now and then to keep them fresh and clear of any viruses.

My favorite grips are New Decade MCC black and white. I really liked the "whiteout" grips that were made for a few years, and would like to see them offered again.

For a putter grip, I would choose the Tour Tradition in standard size. I like lighter weight grips in the 50-60 gram range. Even ten grams heavier seems to compromise my feel for distance.

Callaway Mavrik 10.5* HZRDS 6.0 55g
Cobra BioCell 3w PXi S
Callaway Mavrik 20* Catalyst 65 5.5

Callaway Mavrik 5h 23* Catalyst 65 5.5
Titleist DCI 962 2-PW DG S300
Cleveland 588 54*, Callaway PM Grind 58*
Cameron Mil-Spec 

I love my setup in my basement. I regrip 2 to 3 times a year.I use the microsuede midsize tour wraps, but would love the midsize tour velvet BCTI also use the PRO ONLY Green Star

25VIMS0MBCUO.jpg

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 9* w/ UST Linq White 6F5

Callaway Rogue 3 LS Wood w/ UST Linq Blue 8F5

Callaway UW 19* w VA Baddazz 70X

Titleist T100 ‘21 4-9 w/ Nippon Modus3 120x

Vokey 46* w/ Nippon Modus3 120x

Vokey 50, 54 and 58* w/ BGT ZNE 130

L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 (Red) Broomstick

2MUR14NFCHFH.jpg

Doesn’t everybody just regrip in their sink? Lol That’s unfortunately my gripping station, but my dream setup would be something like ScottEG’s!

I buy and sell clubs so much I am always regripping clubs throughout the year but my gamers I probably change 1-2 times a year.

I’d like to win Midsize Tour Velvet Cord grips

I’d like to win the Blue star Pro Only putter grip

Thanks for the opportunity Golfpride and WRX

66CL3BU8QZWO.pngI just started getting everything together this winter. I am gonna continue to add tools and pieces to the collection. But for now this gets the job done.I typically regrip my clubs once a year other than my putter grip, that stays on until it's totally ruined or I want to try something different.I game the Z-cords std.I would use the Tour SNSR Contour 104CC

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! I have been regripping clubs for over 45 years, since my early caddy years. You had to make do with what you had. We used to use any solvent to ger the tape glue to adhere. Now I use rubber cement - it has to be right the 1st time. I have a simple set up on my workbench, a vice and rubber shaft holders. Old school but it works great. How often do you regrip your clubs? At least 1 time a season. More often with the wedgesWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC +4 MID SIZEWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! Don't have a workstation. If I did, I would have all the Mitchell equipment and a Grip Station. Already have the workbench with 5" vise and TV!How often do you regrip your clubs? Once a yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? Tour Velvet Super Tack SWhat Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104ccMahalo Golf WRX and Golf Pride for this opportunity!

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! - I currently do not grip myself but if I did, I would have the Floor Mount Master Gripping Station from Golfworks!How often do you regrip your clubs? - About 1x per yearWhat set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? - Tour Velvet Align Midsize (what I use now)What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? - Pro Only 88cc (what I use now)

Share a photo of your current gripping station! If you don't regrip yourself, tell us what your dream regripping station would be like! - I don't have one but like everything else, the more I play this game and spend on this website - the more I want to tinker and do things myself. I would just have a table out in the garage to store everything and do my grips as I please. Plenty of space just never pulled the trigger on my own setup.How often do you regrip your clubs? How often do I "regrip"? Well depends on how many different grips I want to try. At the same time I've had different grips on my woods, irons, and wedges. And could go through 3 putter grips in a season. I just like to tinker and find something I like which can change depending on how I'm playing.What set of Golf Pride grips would you want to win? MCC midsize!What Golf Pride Putter grip would you want to win? Tour tradition