CJGA?

jmbgolfer ·  
jmbgolferjmbgolfer Members  203WRX Points: 0Posts: 203
What's it like?
Hi, I'm from washington state and i'm thinking of playing in a couple of cjga tournaments this fall in b.c. Can someone with experience on the tour tell me what it's like competition wise and how it's run? I played in a few of the MJT tournaments last year which I thought were run very well but the competition wasn't great. How does the cjga compare to the maple leaf junior tour? Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• SamsquanchSamsquanch Lefty Boomers  1568WRX Points: 126Handicap: + 2Posts: 1,568 Platinum Tees
    Out of the two I've only played MJT but they are both pretty similar tours. I think it depends on age division but someone I know said there weren't as many people in the CJGA tournaments compared to MJT. I've also heard that the prizes aren't as good for CJGA but I can't confirm that one.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jmbgolferjmbgolfer Members  203WRX Points: 0Posts: 203
    Can someone compare it to an american tour?
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.