Post your swing video--DTL with ball flight

Kanzas_Anthony ·  
Kanzas_AnthonyKanzas_Anthony https://www.kanzasanthony.com/golf-lyfeMembers  72WRX Points: 76Posts: 72 Bunkers

I'd love to watch your swings, DTL with ball flight. Stay safe! Respect your fellow human beings.

Posted:

Trust you heart, not your head.

Kanzasanthony.com

Comments

• MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers  29745WRX Points: 2,694Handicap: 0.0Posts: 29,745 Titanium Tees

Hard to see ball flight on like a cell phone video. I dont think I have shot tracer on my phone. You might have to do a lot of squinting and zapruder like analysis

Posted:
    Post edited by MtlJeff on
    Cobra F9 w/Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7
    Cobra F9 FW w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Proto Hybrid
    Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
    Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-Works Red Tank #7
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Man_O_WarMan_O_War Members  3645WRX Points: 616Posts: 3,645 Titanium Tees

send me a drone and i will do it

Posted:
    Ping G400 8.5 LST Ozik F6M2/EVO III FUJI
    Cobra LTD PRO Ozik TP6HD

Cobra F9 Avalanche 3/4 Atmos 7
    Cobra F9 Avalanche 5/6 Atmos 7
    TM Mid_Rescue TP 22*
    Ping iBlade 3-pw DG XP S300/Original Nike Blades 3-PW s300
    RTX 3.0 50, 54, 58 Modus 120
    TM Spider DJ Sightline Black Tour Spider 
    2020 TOUR B XS
  • beesont93beesont93 Members  13WRX Points: 41Handicap: 14.4Posts: 13 Bunkers

Here's one from a couple months ago on a simulator - sorry for the poor quality. Need help with driver (currently playing a 10.5* stiff shaft Callaway X Hot with a neutral head adjustment). When it's on, I feel like I can do anything (keep in mind I'm still a 14 index, so take that with a grain of salt). When it's off, it's 20, 30, 40 yards off line.... Also need help with my takeaway and transition, as I've fought OTT for years. Any help is appreciated! Quarantine is a killer, so trying to learn as much as I can while stuck inside. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/fnWiklH4Wrg

Posted:
  • KonstaKonsta Members  17WRX Points: 17Handicap: 8.6Posts: 17 Bunkers

No ball flight (hitting to a net). I play mostly straight or a baby draw. Sorry for the background noise

Posted:
  • Chunked BladeChunked Blade Members  50WRX Points: 57Posts: 50 Bunkers

Longtime lurker, but here's a DTL video where I used After Effects to trace the ball flight, honestly I think it looks pretty cool haha -

Here's a DTL video from earlier this week, although I chose a bad shot to record (big snap hook right of green)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dQfscnYq0

Posted:
  • Kanzas_AnthonyKanzas_Anthony https://www.kanzasanthony.com/golf-lyfe Members  72WRX Points: 76Posts: 72 Bunkers

Ah cool I didn't think anyone would answer! Keep sending them! I like watching the pro's but I would watch anyone hit balls!

Posted:

Kanzasanthony.com

Advertisement
  • Kanzas_AnthonyKanzas_Anthony https://www.kanzasanthony.com/golf-lyfe Members  72WRX Points: 76Posts: 72 Bunkers

@beesont93 Looks good. Look at the A swing takeaway. I'm not a coach, but I think you could take somethings from it. Helps start the club outside the hands, helps a lot.

Posted:

Kanzasanthony.com

@Konsta Looks good! Good transition. Make sure you don't grip the club too tight. I have a problem with that. Helped me a lot at the transition to not grip it tight at all. Looks good though!

You are lucky to have a net!! I'm going crazy locking in my tiny studio! Face on view is good to see too, if you have some.

Posted:

Kanzasanthony.com

@Chunked Blade The shot tracer looks great! I use Premiere and know that probably took a lot of work to get that done so well. Post some more!

Posted:

Kanzasanthony.com

• beesont93beesont93 Members  13WRX Points: 41Handicap: 14.4Posts: 13 Bunkers

Awesome, thanks! I’ve been working on my takeaway in the mirror during quarantine, I’ll be sure to check it out!

Posted:

@beesont93 sorry, I didn’t specify. David Leadbetter’s A swing. Tiger circa 2013 had that take away I think, or 2011. You’ll see. It will help a lot! You’ll see. Only take from it what you want. You don’t have to do the entire A swing. Tiger’s swing from those years will show you all you need I think. Send some progress updates!

Posted:

Kanzasanthony.com

Advertisement
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers  29745WRX Points: 2,694Handicap: 0.0Posts: 29,745 Titanium Tees

Here's a driver swing. You can follow it on the monitor LOL....it's the best i can do right now.

I've been told i have the swing of a 15-20 index.

Posted:
    Cobra F9 w/Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7
    Cobra F9 FW w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Proto Hybrid
    Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
    Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-Works Red Tank #7
  • Aggie98Aggie98 Members  13WRX Points: 14Posts: 13 Bunkers

First time I've ever video'd my swing. I had no idea my back was that hunched and butt tucked under that far. Explains a lot regarding my miss-hits which are toe strikes or dead pulls. This 7-iron was flushed, however.

Posted:
  • PixlPutterman PixlPutterman Look At My Lefty J33R(hey I can wish) Members  8474WRX Points: 291Handicap: 6Posts: 8,474 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
    Titliest 983K 8.5° - DG X100 
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120
    Wilson Staff FG62 - S300 Hard Stepped
    TM Milled Grind 52° - HiToe 56°/62°
    PXG Gen2 Closer - P2 Classic Grip
    2016 RZN Platinum (15 dozen in the garage)
  • ChappieChappie Let's play sometime! Members  3647WRX Points: 89Posts: 3,647 Titanium Tees

So this is an evolution of my swing over the last week. The first is from this past Wednesday, which was my first round of the year. Had a great round but didn’t have much behind my swing and I could tell I wasn’t getting very far in my backswing. I did control it however and struck the ball well. This was with my 4i, shot went about 200 yards. Second swing is from last Sunday, much better backswing, still need to work on my head movement a bit and lag. This is with a 5i, as is my next. The final swing is with a much better one piece takeaway. Still need to work on some body positioning and still want to add more lag. Hoping to get to a range soon to work on ball flight, but the quarantine times have really given me time to work on my swing and I’m very happy about that. Now to work on getting rid of my gut. 😅

Posted:
    D - JDM SLDR 9* - Oban Kiyoshi
    3w - 07 Burner TP - Mitsubishi Blueboard
    2h - *TBD*
    3-PW - TMAG Smoked TP MB - Rifle 6.0
    54* - Nike VR Forged - raw head 
    60* - Nike VR Forged
    P - Naked Nike Origin B2|01
  • Foozie22Foozie22 NYMembers  20WRX Points: 25Handicap: 19.1Posts: 20 Bunkers

Here's a driver from the range today, been working on trying to shallow out, and keeping my left wrist flat at the top. Work in progress, obviously.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals  7184WRX Points: 566Handicap: 3Posts: 7,184 Marshals
    Posted:
    Baggin' Cobras
    Handicap:  3

• eyeeyeeyeeye Members  98WRX Points: 89Posts: 98 Fairways

Man, that's a fantastic swing. I'm struggling to get to P6 like yours (my hands are little high). Even played your vid on slow-mo, lol. Better swing than a lot of local pros I've seen.

Just curious, what made you think he's gripping the club tight?

Are we going to see your swing at all, OP?

Posted:
  • TredamGolfTredamGolf Members  13WRX Points: 15Posts: 13 Bunkers

would love to but the site is saying I haven't been around long enough to post links 😪

Posted:

Average Golfer, Loves playing all courses good and bad

• Roxman24Roxman24 Members  6WRX Points: 35Posts: 6 Bunkers

Can't post a link, but here's a gif of a big ugly push. Just starting to get back into golf after a year or so off...

Posted:
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals  7184WRX Points: 566Handicap: 3Posts: 7,184 Marshals
    Posted:
    Baggin' Cobras
    Handicap:  3

Advertisement
  • Roxman24Roxman24 Members  6WRX Points: 35Posts: 6 Bunkers

Well I can't get the gif to work, but I guess that was my 5th post so here's a link (sorry for the spam)...

Posted:
  • HsteadHstead Members  6347WRX Points: 197Posts: 6,347 Titanium Tees

Took this one the other day. I generally draw the short irons and fade my driver.

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5 Graphite Design BB 70X
    Callaway Epic Subzero 15* Diamana D+
    Titleist 818 H1
    Mizuno 919 Tour 6-P, 5 Forged, 4 Hot Metal KBS Tour X
    Titleist TVD 56* and 60* V Grind S400
    Edel
    Snell
  • Zisoda18Zisoda18 Members  47WRX Points: 17Posts: 47 Bunkers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.