GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

It’s Gonna Be May - Putters, Wedge, 3 Wood, Hybrid, Stand Bag - Odyssey, Cleveland, Callaway, Nike

ttice6 ·  
ttice6ttice6 Members  125WRX Points: 30Posts: 125 Fairways
Joined:  edited May 11, 2020 11:43pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Hope everyone is continuing to stay safe and sane in these crazy times.

Unloading an assortment of items this weekend in hopes of padding the wallet a bit for some future purchases in hopes I’ll be able to hit the links soon.

All prices include shipping and PayPal (except stand bag). Happy to send anyone more pics if needed. Don’t hesitate to ask questions or make offers. Now, on to the items...

1) Odyssey White Ice #1 - Been in the bag several years but very well taken care of and in great shape. Glare on some of pics gives appearance finish may be fading/wearing but it is not. Jumbo Winn grip has definitely seen better days and could stand to be replaced but it’s serviceable. 35” inches, standard loft and lie. Asking $50.

2) Cleveland Huntington Beach 6 - One day I’ll learn that mallets aren’t for me and stopping experimenting thinking one day I’ll like em. Putter is in nearly new condition. No more than a couple rounds of on course use by previous owner and only carpet rolled by me. 35” inches, standard loft and lie with stock Cleveland pistol grip. SOLD

3) Cleveland 588 Chrome 56 degree wedge - Took it out of the plastic last fall, used it for a few range sessions and haven’t touched it since. Only real blemish is a nick out on the edge of the toe but it’s not visible at address and doesn’t affect playability. All stock. SOLD

4) Adams a12 3 Hybrid - 19 degrees of loft with UST Mamiya Proforce VTS Silver 75HR installed logo down. Standard length and lie. Absolutely love this club and may regret selling it but my loss is your gain. Great shape for its age. Asking $50.

5) Callaway Diablo Octane 3 Wood - All stock everything. Regular flex. Given to me by my father in law and just don’t need it. In great shape as pics demonstrate. Asking $45.

6) Nike Air Sport Stand Bag - Wife tried to get into golf a couple years ago and lost interest. In basically like new condition as it was only used at the driving range and few rounds on a cart. Tons of pockets, including insulated pouch for water bottle. All zippers world perfectly. Light enough for a junior to carry. Asking $100. Will negotiate shipping costs with buyer. Or if you live in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area we can arrange a local pickup (curbside and contactless of course).

Thanks for looking! Cheers!

Posted:
Post edited by ttice6 on

Comments

• Bdelapp72Bdelapp72 Ft. Mill, SCMembers  2WRX Points: 5Handicap: 14Posts: 2 Starters

What bounce is the wedge

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ttice6ttice6 Members  125WRX Points: 30Posts: 125 Fairways

14* degrees bounce on the wedge.

Posted:
  • dmikrut17dmikrut17 Members  4WRX Points: 5Posts: 4 Starters

Could you pm me regarding the Cleveland wedge?

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.