GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

Philomathesq's What's In the Bag

Philomathesq ·  
PhilomathesqPhilomathesq Legal EagleMembers  940WRX Points: 1,098Handicap: My tolerance for stupidity.Posts: 940 Golden Tee

Now that I've been a member for over a year and feel as if my bag is reasonably set for a while, I figured it was time for a WITB. My bag setup is in my signature in the event that the pictures don't tell the story well enough. I recently switched my irons from New Level 902's with DG TI X100's and I much prefer the new irons; the new shafts definitely have something to do with it (they feel much more stable), but based on my swing, the Apex MB's are much easier to hit and have much better turf interaction.

Enjoy the picture show. I'm happy to field any questions, if there are any. I did all the paintwork myself which, if I'm being honest, is part of the reason this bag isn't going to change anytime soon. 🤣

Posted:

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone 9* w/ Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7X
3-Wood: TaylorMade M5 15* w/ Oban Devotion 8 O5
Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5
4i - 9i: Callaway Apex MB w/ KBS C-Taper 130X
Wedges: Jaws MD5 46/10S, 50/10S, 54/8C, 58/8W, all w/ DG TI S400
Putter: Lajosi Custom DD201WB w/ Stability Shaft
https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1827210/philomathesqs-whats-in-the-bag

Comments

• RSinSGRSinSG St George, UT (Formerly Palm Springs, CA)ClubWRX  3471WRX Points: 497Handicap: 7.3Posts: 3,471 ClubWRX

Very nice, though I think a cardinal - gold color way would look better. Fight on.

Posted:
    Ping G410 Tour AD DI S
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • PhilomathesqPhilomathesq Legal EagleMembers  940WRX Points: 1,098Handicap: My tolerance for stupidity.Posts: 940 Golden Tee

Thanks. I almost went to USC to play baseball, but decided to get out of California. But, I do have a soft spot for USC. Cardinal is a fine color, but scarlet is a no-go.

Posted:

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone 9* w/ Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7X
    3-Wood: TaylorMade M5 15* w/ Oban Devotion 8 O5
    Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple Hybrid O5
    4i - 9i: Callaway Apex MB w/ KBS C-Taper 130X
    Wedges: Jaws MD5 46/10S, 50/10S, 54/8C, 58/8W, all w/ DG TI S400
    Putter: Lajosi Custom DD201WB w/ Stability Shaft
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1827210/philomathesqs-whats-in-the-bag

• MSB16MSB16 Members  59WRX Points: 31Posts: 59 Bunkers

That putter........ big time jealous

Posted:

Cobra Speedzone @7.5* - HZRDUS Red 75 6.5

Cobra SZ Big Tour @12*- Diamana D+ 82X

Cobra F6 Baffler 5W @16* - Diamana D+ 90X

Cobra F7 One Length 4 - Project X 7.0 Flighted

Cobra King Forged One Length 5-GW - Project X 7.0 Flighted

Cobra King One Length Wedge 56*, 60* - Project X 7.0 Flighted

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport

• BlackDiamondPar5BlackDiamondPar5 Quitting WRX may be in my future... Members  5854WRX Points: 1,171Posts: 5,854 Titanium Tees

Wow that putter!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.