Limited Edition Bettinardi BB8-Wide Blackout only, and it is a beauty! Price Drop

LuckyLowbrow ·  
LuckyLowbrowLuckyLowbrow ClubWRX  365WRX Points: 65Posts: 365 Greens
Joined:  edited May 24, 2020 10:59pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Thanks for looking. I am not looking for any trades at this point, so please no trade offers. I do my best to capture any imperfection I can find so you know you are getting what you see. Prices include USPS priority shipping to the continental US. Prices are firm.

1. Tour Issue Cally Epic Flash SZ (double diamond). Head specs per sticker are 8.2, 57.5, and the headweight was 195 with a 2g weight in the front weight slot when I weighed it for the posting. I am fairly certain there is no hot melt in the head. I paid $700 for the head only new. The crown has a small nick in the crown that is shown in the picture. It probably was there the 6 months I have used this club. I only noticed it when cleaning the head up for posting. You will not see it address, will only see it if you cast a shadow over the spot. As you can see in the pictures I had to manipulate the club in order to expose it. Otherwise, the head is in great shape. This is a very low-spin and anti-left driver head. Sorry, I do not have an OEM head cover for the head.SOLD

2. Piretti BB8-Wide Limited Blackout Putter. This is in absolutely mint condition, and I pulled the stock grip and added a mid-size grip as shown. The original grip and the OEM headcover are included. 35" in length, headweight 350g, 70 lie, 3 loft. You can also see a picture attached of the toe hang. Tough to find this one out there for sale. $400. Dropped to $365

3. Ping G410 Crossover 3 iron (20 loft) with a black dot. The paint on the dot came off a while ago. This was ordered at a heavy swing weight, and the head weight is 248g. This has seen some typical use, and the main thing to point out is that a small amount of chrome paint seemed to flake off at the hosel (see pic). Hosel is 0.370 diameter when measured with calipers. However I read that the tip can be a 0.355, however the Ping ferrule allows the shaft to be centered. I used a 0.355 with a shim and it worked fine (without the Ping ferrule). SOLD  

4-8. Gently used Titleist Premium Leather Headcovers. One driver, 2 fairways (one black and one white), and two hybrids. I would like to sell the set, so preference will go to someone looking for the set. Driver for $45, fairways and hybrids $35 each. Or $165 for the whole set. Again, nothing significant to report other than well-cared for use of these head covers. SOLD

pin 5/17

Posted:
Post edited by LuckyLowbrow on

Comments

• GreektakisGreektakis CaliforniaMembers  81WRX Points: 48Handicap: +1Posts: 81 Fairways

What are the specs for the driver shaft?

Posted:

M3 440cc: Tensei Blue X-stiff
    Taylormade M2 tour 3-wood: Fujikura SIX X-stiff
    Nike Tour 1 iron
    Kyoei 4-pw: KBS C-taper gunmetal finish X-stiff
    SM7 f grind 50 degree: KBS C-taper X-stiff
    TVD m grind 54 degree: KBS Tour V
    TVD m grind 58 degree: KBS Tour V
    Piretti 2014 Proto

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • FormerDimerFormerDimer Members  58WRX Points: 38Posts: 58 Bunkers

PM Sent

Posted:

Titleist TS3 8.5 (Fujikura Ventus Black Velo 6x)

Titleist TS3 15 deg (Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7x)

Titleist TS3 3 Hybrid @ 20 deg (Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80tx)

Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 4-PW (KBS C-Taper 120g)

Titleist Vokey SM5, 54, 60

Bettinardi Mizuno BC

• LuckyLowbrowLuckyLowbrow ClubWRX  365WRX Points: 65Posts: 365 Greens

The shaft shown with the driver is not for sale at this point. Going to hold onto it.

Posted:

PP pending on G410 and hybrid headcover.

Posted:

PP pending on remaining Titleist head covers.

Posted:

PP pending on Epic SZ double diamond.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Catmann19Catmann19 Members  10WRX Points: 50Posts: 10 Bunkers

Sweet looking putter! GLWS.

Posted:
  • edresnickedresnick FranktheHeadcover Members  182WRX Points: 49Handicap: 9Posts: 182 Fairways

What is the length on the putter? The specs link gave me a no page found error.

Posted:

35”

Posted:

Updated post showing toe hang of the putter.

Posted:
    Post edited by LuckyLowbrow on

Price drop on the putter. Let’s get this sold today!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • hello18hello18 Members  188WRX Points: 80Posts: 188 Fairways

What did you drop the price too? It shows only $3.

Posted:

Sorry I didn’t see that when I saved it. Was fairly certain I had it down correctly when I saved it. $365. Thanks for pointing that out.

Posted:
This discussion has been closed.