PRICE DROPS!!!!!! Mavrik, Nike Method 006, Ping G 400 LST, Ecco S-Three

rackemroller ·  
rackemrollerrackemroller What's Up PartnerMembers  569WRX Points: 97Posts: 569 Golden Tee
Joined:  edited May 23, 2020 12:47pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Hello everyone! Hope all are safe and healthy.

A few items up for sale this afternoon. I ship USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. I will not ship to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii, sorry. Please add $5 in additional shipping for shoes and heads only to zip codes west of the Mississippi. Please add $10 in additional shipping for full clubs to zip codes west of the Mississippi. PayPal is the only form of payment I accept. I previously had only positive feedback prior to the upgrade. Not looking for any trades at this time. PM me with additional questions. Thank you for looking.

First up is a standard Mavrik head only used for 27 holes. 10.5 degree head. Comes with a brand new Mavrik headcover which is not pictured. $OLD.

Next up is a Nike Method 006. I am the original owner. 34 inches, standard loft and lie. Comes with a Nike Method Matter grip and Nike Sunrise putter cover. Putter is clean with normal brash marks on the sole. $350 $300

Next up is a 10 Ping G400 LST. I used this club sparingly in 2018 and it's been sitting in the corner since. The club plays 45" and has been re-shafted the club with the Graphite Design TP-6x and gripped with a Lamkin midsize UTx cord, comes with original cover. Shaft has not been tipped. The shaft previously had a TM adapter on it and remnants of the shaft prepping can still be seen d to the TM adapter being a bit linger than the Ping adapter. Please see pictures. I would be wiling to split this combo. Full club $OLD.

Last is a pair of ECCO S-Three shoes. Size 44 (10/10.5). I wore these shoes for 8 holes. In very good condition. There is a scratch on the toe of the right shoe which is visible in the pictures. Other than that they are perfect. $150 $125.

Posted:
TM Sim Max Tensei Pro Orange 60x 
Nike Vapor "2 Dot" 15 Fubuki Tour 83x or Sim Ti
Nike Vapor "3 Dot" 20 Fubuki Tour 83x 
TM Sim Max 22 Tensei Pro White 100x
Miura Giken CB1007 4-pw, Modus 120x or Miura Giken CB1008 4-pw, Modus 120x
Artisan "MT" Raw  51, 55 & 60
Artisan "Texas Crude" SS Mid-Slant 0117, Artisan "Oxidado" Carbon Mid-Slant 0117, Artisan SS Mid-Slant 0117
TP5 or Tour B XS
Post edited by rackemroller on
This discussion has been closed.