GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Good morning everybody, Oesi here! Finally found this place...

Oesigolfer ·  
OesigolferOesigolfer Members  8WRX Points: 6Handicap: 11,8Posts: 8 Bunkers

So after being fed up with a (Golf)forum where old men only insult each other and take over every single thread (starting to insult each other again) I finally found this forum here. After only a few days this here is way more informative than almost every thread I have read in the past years, I'm glad I found this.

So I am sending out my best regards from northern Germany, hoping you all are safe and healthy in Corona times.

Here it seems like we have managed this wild virus quite good, but now have the situation we call "preventive care paradox" (hope this makes sense) and people walk out on the street demanding their (?) fundamental rights. Or to blame Bill Gates for taking over the New World Order (or so, don't write understand what's going on).

The good news: Golfcourses here are almost back to normal (some rules have changed), my game is not (but I'm working on it) and I found a knowledge base here which I already like!

Hope I can share some knowledge too!

Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• nissanskylinen1nissanskylinen1 Members  5WRX Points: 5Posts: 5 Bunkers

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here with all the knowledge members have to offer!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.