Honma TW-X Forged Irons

ski350 ·  
ski350ski350 Members  105WRX Points: 20Posts: 105 Fairways

Anyone hit or gaming these? Interested in your thoughts on this hollow forged offering. Limited shaft offering that suit my swing speed but I think they look good....

Posted:

Comments

• Golf64Golf64 Go Habs Go! Ontario, CanadaMembers  8423WRX Points: 457Handicap: ScotchPosts: 8,423 Titanium Tees

Demoed them, great sticks! Great feel and easy to get in the air. I could game these!

Posted:
    Super Bowl LII Champions
    Fly Eagles Fly!
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ski350ski350 Members  105WRX Points: 20Posts: 105 Fairways

Do you remember the shaft you hit them in?

Posted:
  • Deuce3Deuce3 Members  19WRX Points: 67Posts: 19 Bunkers

My current gamers -- love them. Tried them after the demo by TXG and they felt great with consistent flights. Look amazing as well.

Posted:
  • Golf64Golf64 Go Habs Go! Ontario, CanadaMembers  8423WRX Points: 457Handicap: ScotchPosts: 8,423 Titanium Tees

Stock. Modus 105 stiff, if I remember correctly?!

Posted:
    Super Bowl LII Champions
    Fly Eagles Fly!
  • BarracudaBarracuda Ft LauderdaleMembers  598WRX Points: 85Handicap: 1.6Posts: 598 Golden Tee

For me it was the best of the hollow irons, along with Mizuno hmb and on/off kuro, but the last one is way more expensive.

Feel is pretty good, very forgiving, and I didn't find and hot spots.

Posted:
  • ski350ski350 Members  105WRX Points: 20Posts: 105 Fairways

If I can get them in a NS Pro 950GH I may buy them. Want a higher launch shaft for my moderate swing speed...

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.