Clicgear model 8 replacement part

Ksmerola1 ·  
Ksmerola1Ksmerola1 Members  3WRX Points: 10Posts: 3 Starters

Hi All,

My clicgear model 8 recently had a hard fall on a cart path that resulted in a broken piece. I'm not sure of the name of the piece but it might be the hinge pivot. It is the piece that holds the handle bars in place and allows the handle to pivot up and down. I cannot find the replacement part listed on their website for the model 8. I tried emailing clicgear and am waiting for a response, so I figured I'd ask you guys for help too. Does anyone have any experience with the model 8 and might know what this part is called and where I can find it? I will attach pictures here. Thanks!

Kevin

Posted:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.