***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Costco Caddytek Golf Push Cart in stock (5/26, 5:45 am PST)

kb19 ·  
kb19kb19 Members  23WRX Points: 46Posts: 23 Bunkers

Available on Costco.com

Just doing a solid for those who don't want to pay 3x and 4x for a cart or buy some weird brand you've never heard of in desperation (I was on the verge). 3 Colors available (grey, silver, green). Website was down, but they just fixed it. I just placed my order (yes, for just 1).

**Don't be a Richard and buy 10 of them and sell them at jacked up prices online. Karma is a ****. A curse on you and your family if you do and this post is how you found out about the availability.

Posted:

Comments

• jcorna01jcorna01 Members  704WRX Points: 109Posts: 704 Golden Tee

I bought one a year ago, looks like they made some updates. I love mine.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jeffyjeffmnjeffyjeffmn Here and There but back home againMembers  701WRX Points: 98Posts: 701 Golden Tee

looks like they added the locking mechanism up front. I just picked one up. I have always preferred walking and now my bag has been loaded down with a few "refreshments" so the pushcart will help. courses are open here, but no bevcarts or drinks at most.

Posted:
  • PoolpartyPoolparty Members  823WRX Points: 159Posts: 823 Golden Tee

Sold out?

Posted:
    Stiff
  • kb19kb19 Members  23WRX Points: 46Posts: 23 Bunkers

10:00 am PST = only a few of the green left in stock. Grey and Silver sold out.

Posted:
  • jeffrey rjeffrey r Members  2300WRX Points: 276Handicap: 13Posts: 2,300 Platinum Tees

Thanks for the heads-up OP. I recently purchased an electric cart for primary use (MGI Zip X5), but could always use a standard cart to have around. Was able to order a gray one this afternoon when it came back in stock for a moment, so we'll see if it ships. If yes, great, if not, I'll survive.

Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 10.5* Driver, Graphite Design G Series 60 R
    Callaway Big Bertha Epic 3 and 5 Woods, Accra Fx 2.0 200F M3
    Callaway Big Bertha ‘19 4 Hybrid, KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 65 R
    Mizuno JPX 919 HM Irons 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber 110 R
    PXG 0311 SW (54/14) and LW (58/12), TT Elevate Tour S
    Scotty Cameron 009-M Putter

• Sparky14Sparky14 San Clemente CAMembers  499WRX Points: 221Handicap: 4Posts: 499 Greens

Rats, I needed one of those! Oh well, I'll keep footing it until the stock returns.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • woofelfinwoofelfin Members  391WRX Points: 78Posts: 391 Greens

how much were they going for?

Posted:
  • Sparky14Sparky14 San Clemente CAMembers  499WRX Points: 221Handicap: 4Posts: 499 Greens
    Posted:
  • ochackerochacker Members  5WRX Points: 60Posts: 5 Bunkers

Anyone receive their cart or shipping info with an actual delivery date?

Posted:
  • jeffrey rjeffrey r Members  2300WRX Points: 276Handicap: 13Posts: 2,300 Platinum Tees

Ordered the gray on 5/26. Shipped on 5/27. Arriving tomorrow via UPS.

Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 10.5* Driver, Graphite Design G Series 60 R
    Callaway Big Bertha Epic 3 and 5 Woods, Accra Fx 2.0 200F M3
    Callaway Big Bertha ‘19 4 Hybrid, KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 65 R
    Mizuno JPX 919 HM Irons 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber 110 R
    PXG 0311 SW (54/14) and LW (58/12), TT Elevate Tour S
    Scotty Cameron 009-M Putter

• kb19kb19 Members  23WRX Points: 46Posts: 23 Bunkers
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers  1569WRX Points: 256Handicap: 9ishPosts: 1,569 Platinum Tees
    Posted:
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end."

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
    Ping Glide 52°, 56°, 60° (orange dot)
    Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
    Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)
  • 2th Dr2th Dr Members  119WRX Points: 57Posts: 119 Fairways

Even Costco increased the prices. I bought same model earlier this year for $130. Now same exact model number $150.

Posted:
  • thevaporzthevaporz Members  3357WRX Points: 460Handicap: 13Posts: 3,357 Titanium Tees

They used to be $110 or $120 shipped.

Posted:
  • pseudoswedepseudoswede Fear the Power Draw Parker, COMembers  1569WRX Points: 256Handicap: 9ishPosts: 1,569 Platinum Tees

That was annoying. Ordered on 7/9. A few hours later, Costco said shipped. UPS tracking number said "Label created"...for 15 days! Finally shipped on 7/24 (late at night, so really 7/25). It arrived on the north side of Denver on 7/27, and it somehow took two days for it to get it down to my side of town.

Posted:

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X
    Posted:

--Unknown

Ping G LS Tec 9° 65X

Advertisement
  • e-mane-man Members  2276WRX Points: 202Posts: 2,276 Platinum Tees

I wish they didn’t have the swivel wheel. I have the original without the swivel wheel and this one and definitely like the fixed front wheel better. It’s a bigger wheel and rolls more smoothly.

Posted:
  • Sdbrown09Sdbrown09 Members  24WRX Points: 27Handicap: 18Posts: 24 Bunkers
    Posted:

You can but the wheel is smaller and the front of the cart seems to bounce a lot more as a result. It’s not a big deal but if I had a choice I prefer old versus new.

Posted:
  • ronstarsronstars Location = NorCal Members  1711WRX Points: 284Posts: 1,711 Platinum Tees

All colors still available, just picked up the Grey myself!

Posted:
    The Big Dog ~ TS3|Diamana BF 60 X
    The 3 Banger ~ Big Tour|Speeder Evo II 757 X
    The Brid ~ 818H 19*|Tour AD 95
    The Metal ~ T200 4-W
    The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
    Flatstick ~ SS Flowback 5.5 1/500
  • jaredercojarederco Members  634WRX Points: 120Posts: 634 Golden Tee

This is a very good cart if you don’t mind the foot brake.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • MaddMaxxMaddMaxx Members  700WRX Points: 43Handicap: 9-18Posts: 700 Golden Tee

I bought a caddytec a few years ago and its nothing but frustration. Wish I had spent the extra for a clickgear.

No seat available.

Umbrella holder broke. No response from support trying to get another one

Brake doesnt work so I have to be careful on hills or windy days. Had to run after it too many times.

My golf bag has an indent on the bottom so that the lower bracket on the cart fits into it. Problem is when I do this the bag rubs on the front wheel. I have to put the bag in sideways to avoid this problem.

You get what you pay for.

Posted:
  • jaw2k9jaw2k9 Members  437WRX Points: 106Posts: 437 Greens

Wow. That's a lot. I got a seat for mine on Amazon $50.

My cart works superbly, it's the 3 wheel version.

Nothing negative to say about these carts, and the seat is great too.

Posted:

I had both the Caddytek and the clicgear and I chose to keep the Caddytek. Five years later in approximately 250 rounds and it’s still going as strong as the day I bought it. Sounds like you got a lemon.

Posted:
  • ronstarsronstars Location = NorCal Members  1711WRX Points: 284Posts: 1,711 Platinum Tees

Anyone order a seat for theirs off amazon? Which model did you get, my research leads to the CP-1SEAT but I want to make sure before I order...

Posted:
    The Big Dog ~ TS3|Diamana BF 60 X
    The 3 Banger ~ Big Tour|Speeder Evo II 757 X
    The Brid ~ 818H 19*|Tour AD 95
    The Metal ~ T200 4-W
    The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
    Flatstick ~ SS Flowback 5.5 1/500
  • Tsquare90Tsquare90 Members  11WRX Points: 22Posts: 11 Bunkers

Fixed 3 wheel on Amazon for $169. Ordered Monday arrived today.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • rynobucketrynobucket Members  950WRX Points: 129Posts: 950 Golden Tee

Thanks, I just ordered one. It says delivery at end of Sept, hoping for earlier.

Posted:
  • Tsquare90Tsquare90 Members  11WRX Points: 22Posts: 11 Bunkers
    Posted:
  • PoolpartyPoolparty Members  823WRX Points: 159Posts: 823 Golden Tee

Might have missed it. Can you send me the link of yours @Tsquare90 ?

Posted:
    Stiff

Advertisement
  • rynobucketrynobucket Members  950WRX Points: 129Posts: 950 Golden Tee

Not 100% sure this is the one he was referencing, but this is the one I bought, $161.99:

EDIT: Mine initially stated a delivery date of late September/early October, they have changed the estimated delivery date to later this week. It also appears they are no longer in stock at the lower price.

Posted:
    Post edited by rynobucket on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.