GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

Patrick Mahomes Can Now Give Every American $1MM and still have $100MM Left Over, Laguna, Golo

gallas2 ·  
gallas2gallas2 Leading my flight in strokes gained punching outNorthwestMembers  788WRX Points: 125Handicap: 5Posts: 788 Golden Tee
Joined:  edited Jul 12, 2020 9:34pm in Classifieds- For Sale Forum #1

So there are three types of people in the world. 1) Those that are good at math and 2) those that aren't. Now that you're here.....listen to my little story:

There is nothing worse than a putter tease. You "win" the auction, wait patiently with dogged anticipation for the UPS truck, hoping it shows before the weekend, and that the magic wand is in the triangular cardboard box.

You know, the one that's going to magically eliminate 3 putts when you're playing your arch nemesis in a $5, $5, $10 with dots and auto presses. Against that one guy that smirks and says "oooooh" when your net par putt goes 2.5 feet by the hole after a miracle punch out that shoulda been rewarded with a gimme.

Ya well none of these horrible jabbers are the one. And I can guarantee that they won't cure your terrible putting stroke. But I know there's a sucker on here that thinks that one of these'll be his Excalibur so here goes:

1) Scotty Cameron Classic Laguna 35" with cloth and instructions. In case you forgot how to use a galdarn cloth, Scotty was nice enough to include instructions for you. Whadda guy. He thinks of everything. And the Custom Shop sticker is catnip to you clowns so warm up the PayPal app and send me $265 $245 $224 $212 $208 for this. Studio hc incl. I know it's the wrong one Einstein but that's what it came with when I traded it for some very valuable Bitcoin.

2) PXG GEN1 Gunboat Mini 34" -- Overpriced, over-hyped and already outdated? I'm in. I don't know how you'd subjugate yourself to play with the "previous greatest putter ever" when the GEN2's are clearly far superior and worth every penny. But someone on here wants to save a few shekels on this outdated piece of inferior engineering. Aircraft aluminum with stainless insert and counterbalanced weighted tungsten screws that basically won the Iraq war. $225. $215 $205 now $198. SOLD going to the home of the Golf Channel.

3) Scotty Cameron & Crown Futura 5MB 33" -- no grip because that's how I roll the rock. I think it was meant to be played like this. If you're a "feel" player you want every sensation you can get off this precision work of art. Don't bastardize it with some fancy SuperStroke Traxion flatso mid slim pistol with countercore. Just step up and drop laser guided bombs using your god given talent. $220 $210 HC included. Grip not so much. SOLD for $310 Canadian. Which is like 27 bucks. WITH RED & BLACK SUPERSTROKE MID SLIM 2.0.

4) Scotty Cameron Red-X 35" -- perennial first day Masters leader Charley Hoffman used to roll this exact putter. Ok maybe not his exact putter but you can imagine it right? Why not roll the flatstick that could give you the overnight lead at Augusta. Let's say $235 $215 shipped without stock HC but a nice TM ghost blade one.

5) PXG 0311P (4-7) and 0311T (8-PW): Nippon Modus 120 stiff shafts and stock PXG Lampkin grips. Best irons ever. Period. There's a 4-6 week backorder for these so summer will be over.....why wait? You're a playa. You need to activate the thermal elastomer on your next iron shot. 4-7 are the P irons. 8-PW are T for TOUR. Cuz you wanna be like tour players when it comes to the scoring clubs. These are stock stock right from the PXG rep. I suck and now have tendinitis. Had to go to weaker shaft for non-playas. $1200 $1150.00 SOLD going to a newly engaged man in CA. He obviously has no truly good friends to talk him out of it.

6). Scotty Cameron GoLo 7 -- 35" grip is still in plastic. Never seen the outdoors. Scotty used the BMW naming scheme so the 7 is the big daddy. More junk in the trunk means more stability on those 3 footers you used to jerk. Let's go $289 $279 $269 for this minty beast. FFS it has plastic on it.

7.) Scotty Cameron Tei3 Newport 2 Long Neck -- 36# refinished (by BOS I think). Baby T grip. Bought two from another member on here and keeping the 35. This one looks better than Nicole Sheridan after all the work she's had done. I can include an Art of Putting headcover with full price. $485.00 Traded to Dominic who thinks he's Tiger circa '97.

8). Scotty Cameron American Classic III -- 35" -- with leather stitch back grip. I'm gonna regret selling this one more than dumping my high-school sweetheart. $225 SOLD

10). Bettinardi Kuchar Armlock -- this one just didn't make the cut. Take home this tall drink of water for $200.00 $195 $SOLD somebody must wanna try this -- Kuchar and BAD use armlock.

Trade interests are USD$, PXG hybrid, Golo DB5, TS3 or PXG 3,5 wood, 60 deg sugar daddy, Toulon Chicago. First to paypal gets it. Prices are shipped from Van, BC but obo within reason. That means "reason" -- not your Frankenstein putters with extensions and tipped shafted 3 woods that Tiger couldn't hit.

pin 6/28

Posted:
Z745's, TS3, F913, Glides, GAPR and an $80 Odyssey
Post edited by gallas2 on

Comments

• chetterchezchetterchez Members  93WRX Points: 49Handicap: 6Posts: 93 Fairways

What a post! Well done, sir.

Posted:

Titleist TS2 8.5* w/HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 60g

Callway Mavrik Sub-Zero 13.5* x/HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 70g

Taylormade UDI 2-iron w/HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 100g

Mizuno MP-20 MMC w/KBS $-Taper 4-W

Mizuno T20 Raw 50*, 54*, 58*

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Bridgestone Tour BXS

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • eibeseibes Members  16WRX Points: 9Posts: 16 Bunkers

Entertaining through and through. Had me laughing more than once.

Good luck with the sale!

Posted:
  • gdlewisgdlewis Members  77WRX Points: 19Handicap: 17Posts: 77 Fairways

Yes, very entertaining post. Thanks for the laugh.

Posted:
  • baddabingbaddabing Members  12WRX Points: 61Posts: 12 Bunkers

thanks for the great post. GLWS!

Posted:
  • mikeb813mikeb813 Members  3WRX Points: 6Posts: 3 Starters

Man, that Tei3 Newport 2 Long Neck is sooo sweet!!

Posted:
  • moheir04moheir04 Members  10WRX Points: 8Posts: 10 Bunkers

Great post, good luck with the sale!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Cole_Williams11Cole_Williams11 Members  8WRX Points: 20Handicap: 0.5Posts: 8 Bunkers

I’ll take the Scotty Classic III, send me PM

Posted:
  • dspins94dspins94 Members  2WRX Points: 5Posts: 2 Starters

Any possibility for more Newport 2 pics? Also how do I PM guys??

Posted:
  • gallas2gallas2 Leading my flight in strokes gained punching out NorthwestMembers  788WRX Points: 125Handicap: 5Posts: 788 Golden Tee

hover over the avatar (pic under name) -- click start conversation.

Posted:
  • CptBarnaclesCptBarnacles Members  2WRX Points: 16Posts: 2 Starters

I will take the 3) Scotty Cameron & Crown Futura 5MB 33...send PM.

false alarm, not the model I thought I was looking for, sorry.

Posted:
  • PudgelewisPudgelewis <>< Members  3710WRX Points: 138Posts: 3,710 Titanium Tees

How many people you got populating the US these days?

BTW, fabulous ad in every way!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • gallas2gallas2 Leading my flight in strokes gained punching out NorthwestMembers  788WRX Points: 125Handicap: 5Posts: 788 Golden Tee
    Posted:
  • JDMRN81JDMRN81 PAMembers  631WRX Points: 151Handicap: Happy GilmorePosts: 631 Golden Tee

"going to a newly engaged man in CA. He obviously has no truly good friends to talk him out of it."

Dying 🤣

Good luck with remaining items, OP!

Posted:
    PXG 0811xf Gen 2 9* AD VR-6x
    PXG 0341x Gen 3 16* AD VR-7x
    Ping iblades 4-PW DG TI S400
    Ping Glide 3.0 50/54/58 Modus 105s
    Evnroll ER2 Black 34"
    Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes
  • Chief71Chief71 Members  360WRX Points: 82Handicap: 5.4Posts: 360 Greens

Nice post! As a Chiefs' fan, I love the deal and remember unlike the MLB, NFL contracts are not 100% guaranteed. This kid is the real deal and has definitely been the bright spot in this 2020 covid year mess.

Posted:
  • scratch2013scratch2013 Wheeling WVMembers  6WRX Points: 61Posts: 6 Bunkers

Ironically math is brought up in the intro...Patrick malhomes could give roughly $1.31 cents to each American. Maybe you were taught by MSNBC’s Brian Williams or the NEW YORK TIMES Editor, Mara Gay...

Posted:
  • tmw4h5tmw4h5 Awesome. Members  935WRX Points: 117Handicap: 6Posts: 935 Golden Tee

PMII GOAT

Posted:

Advertisement
    Posted:
  • jdotlermjdotlerm Members  6WRX Points: 5Posts: 6 Bunkers

epic

Posted:
  • magnus7319magnus7319 A hungry dog hunts best - Lee Trevino Members  2398WRX Points: 248Handicap: +2.2Posts: 2,398 Platinum Tees

The best part of this Ad is the people thinking they are correcting a math "mistake". Love it. GLWS and thanks for the laughs.

Posted:
    M2 or M3 or M4 or ... M5 or SIM
    Some driving iron for Links courses
    Titleist or Mizzy Blades when I feel lucky otherwise some AP2s or Pings or z745s or Callys 
    A Vokey wedge or 2 or 3
    I love/hate every one of my 17 putters