Patrick Mahomes Can Now Give Every American $1MM and still have $100MM Left Over, Laguna, Golo
So there are three types of people in the world. 1) Those that are good at math and 2) those that aren't. Now that you're here.....listen to my little story:
There is nothing worse than a putter tease. You "win" the auction, wait patiently with dogged anticipation for the UPS truck, hoping it shows before the weekend, and that the magic wand is in the triangular cardboard box.
You know, the one that's going to magically eliminate 3 putts when you're playing your arch nemesis in a $5, $5, $10 with dots and auto presses. Against that one guy that smirks and says "oooooh" when your net par putt goes 2.5 feet by the hole after a miracle punch out that shoulda been rewarded with a gimme.
Ya well none of these horrible jabbers are the one. And I can guarantee that they won't cure your terrible putting stroke. But I know there's a sucker on here that thinks that one of these'll be his Excalibur so here goes:
1) Scotty Cameron Classic Laguna 35" with cloth and instructions. In case you forgot how to use a galdarn cloth, Scotty was nice enough to include instructions for you. Whadda guy. He thinks of everything. And the Custom Shop sticker is catnip to you clowns so warm up the PayPal app and send me
$265 $ 245 $ 224 $212 $208 for this. Studio hc incl. I know it's the wrong one Einstein but that's what it came with when I traded it for some very valuable Bitcoin.
2) PXG GEN1 Gunboat Mini 34" -- Overpriced, over-hyped and already outdated? I'm in. I don't know how you'd subjugate yourself to play with the "previous greatest putter ever" when the GEN2's are clearly far superior and worth every penny. But someone on here wants to save a few shekels on this outdated piece of inferior engineering. Aircraft aluminum with stainless insert and counterbalanced weighted tungsten screws that basically won the Iraq war.
$225. $215 $205 now $198. SOLD going to the home of the Golf Channel.
3) Scotty Cameron & Crown Futura 5MB 33" -- no grip because that's how I roll the rock. I think it was meant to be played like this. If you're a "feel" player you want every sensation you can get off this precision work of art. Don't bastardize it with some fancy SuperStroke Traxion flatso mid slim pistol with countercore. Just step up and drop laser guided bombs using your god given talent.
$220 $210 HC included. Grip not so much. SOLD for $310 Canadian. Which is like 27 bucks. WITH RED & BLACK SUPERSTROKE MID SLIM 2.0.
4) Scotty Cameron Red-X 35" -- perennial first day Masters leader Charley Hoffman used to roll this exact putter. Ok maybe not his exact putter but you can imagine it right? Why not roll the flatstick that could give you the overnight lead at Augusta. Let's say $
235 $215 shipped without stock HC but a nice TM ghost blade one.
5) PXG 0311P (4-7) and 0311T (8-PW): Nippon Modus 120 stiff shafts and stock PXG Lampkin grips. Best irons ever. Period. There's a 4-6 week backorder for these so summer will be over.....why wait? You're a playa. You need to activate the thermal elastomer on your next iron shot. 4-7 are the P irons. 8-PW are T for TOUR. Cuz you wanna be like tour players when it comes to the scoring clubs. These are stock stock right from the PXG rep. I suck and now have tendinitis. Had to go to weaker shaft for non-playas.
$1200 $1150.00 SOLD going to a newly engaged man in CA. He obviously has no truly good friends to talk him out of it.
6). Scotty Cameron GoLo 7 -- 35" grip is still in plastic. Never seen the outdoors. Scotty used the BMW naming scheme so the 7 is the big daddy. More junk in the trunk means more stability on those 3 footers you used to jerk. Let's go
$289 $279 $269 for this minty beast. FFS it has plastic on it.
7.) Scotty Cameron Tei3 Newport 2 Long Neck -- 36# refinished (by BOS I think). Baby T grip. Bought two from another member on here and keeping the 35. This one looks better than Nicole Sheridan after all the work she's had done. I can include an Art of Putting headcover with full price.
$485.00 Traded to Dominic who thinks he's Tiger circa '97.
8). Scotty Cameron American Classic III -- 35" -- with leather stitch back grip. I'm gonna regret selling this one more than dumping my high-school sweetheart.
10). Bettinardi Kuchar Armlock -- this one just didn't make the cut. Take home this tall drink of water for
$200.00 $195 $SOLD somebody must wanna try this -- Kuchar and BAD use armlock.
Trade interests are USD$, PXG hybrid, Golo DB5, TS3 or PXG 3,5 wood, 60 deg sugar daddy, Toulon Chicago. First to paypal gets it. Prices are shipped from Van, BC but obo within reason. That means "reason" -- not your Frankenstein putters with extensions and tipped shafted 3 woods that Tiger couldn't hit.