GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

Last item!!! Take it from me!! Take Tourstage 909 GD TOUR AD MJ 7S $110

llewol007 ·  
llewol007llewol007 4KidsGolferSan Jose, CaClubWRX  3753WRX Points: 245Handicap: 4.1Posts: 3,753 ClubWRX
Joined:  edited Jul 13, 2020 10:20pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

For your Viewing pleasure. Some good stuff that needs a new home. Please ask me any questions and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. I ill disclose any condition details as I see them. No trades as the bag is set for this part of the season. No trades. Paypal is [email protected]

Now on with the show!!!!!!

Now up to bat is a beautiful set of Hogan Apex’s iron heads. Forged goodness at its best. Bag chatter pictured but no major gouges. The faces are clean and ready to go. Own this gem and pair it with your shafts for the perfect combo and attack the pin with confidence. Heads only Sold!!!

Up next is a set of used but not abused Combo Cobra irons paired with Mamiya Recoil 110 F5 shafts. This set is awesome and will upgrade your arsenal. The make up of the set is 4-GW. The set previously had Accos grips and was removed which shortened the set. Then was extended by a quarter inch up to a half an inch to get the set back to standard. The 5 irons plays at 38" while the Pw is right at 36.25" in length. The swing weight comes in at D4 for the mid to longer irons while the shorter irons i.e. 9, Pw, Gw are at D5. The Gap wedge plays right at 50 degrees as this set was dialed in for correct spacing. But with any forged club, they tend to fluctuate. The Grips are Golf Pride Align grips standard size with 3 wraps. This set is amazing. The feel of the Forged TEc in the mid to long irons with the Mb setup from 8 iron through Gap wedge makes for a perfect combination of distance and feel. The Recoils need no introduction as they are responsive, consistent, and most importantly, easy on the joints. F5 pertains to an Extra Stiff flex. Disclaimer, these are not the prototypes so dont ask. Also, the shafts are not brand spanking new from the factory so there are some scratches. They are in good condition and are true performers. The heads are clean as seen by the pictures with bag chatter. Time to upgrade!!!!! Grab these today. I will be shipping via Fedex ground since shipping will be expensive to send via Priority mail. If you want priority mail, let me know and I can price it out for you. Shipped to your door via fedex ground or add another $15 dollars to have shipped via priority mail! SOLD!!!!!!!

Next up are a matching pair of Cobra King MB wedges. 52 and 56 with Recoil 110 F5 and Align grips aswell. The faces are clean on both wedges but there is a rock injury on the bottom of the 56. Great wedges and very similar to the PUR wedges that Cobra put out not too long ago. The 56 measures in at 35.75" while the 52 measures in at 36". The 52 was adjusted to 53 degrees to make for better gapping in the set. I will take SOLD for the pair.

Next up is a Scotty Cameron Select 1.5 Squareback. I picked this up from here and gamed it for about 5 rounds. Me and my issues could not let a Titliest club in my bag so I ended up picking up an Odyssey putter of a similar style. Rolls so sweet.

Measures in at 34" and comes with cover. Very slight dimple can be seen on the

face if you stare at it. Probably wont effect play but I will throw it out there. Let the pictures speak for themselves. I will ship this via Priority Mail for SOLD!!!!

Next up is a Tourstage 909 Driver with a Graphite Design Tour AD MJ 7S. This driver is a beast. The long ball is in play with this bad boy. Plays to 46" long. Awesome classic look that is very similar to the old Cleveland Classic drivers. Sets up so nicely. Priced right. Shaft alone is probably worth it but you get the head along with it. No headcover but will be protected during shipping. $175

Finally some Driver Shafts that might just make it into your next round. All have Callaway tips if I am not mistaken. Let me know if I am wrong. EvenFlow and Motore sold. Speeder 665 Evolution II measures at a hair over 44" last one left Sold!!

Taylormade putter with a lot of play left in the tank. SOLD!!!

Pin 6/27

Posted:
Callaway Epic SZ 9* Hazardous Smoke 6.5
Callaway Epic SZ 14* Hazardous Smoke 6.5
Callaway Subzero 18 Accra M5
Callaway 3 iron Epic pro C taper 110
Callaway 4 iron Epic pro C taper 110
Callaway Apex Mb 5-PW 2016 C taper 110
Callaway MD4 52/58  C taper 110
Odyssey O Works Black #1
Taylormade Tour preffered X/Titliest Pro V1X
Post edited by llewol007 on

Comments

• booyaabooyaa Members  234WRX Points: 71Posts: 234 Fairways

nm

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Ms307nmMs307nm ClubWRX  130WRX Points: 29Handicap: +1Posts: 130 Fairways

pm sent on the irons

Posted:
  • smartinoffsmartinoff Members  112WRX Points: 26Handicap: 18Posts: 112 Fairways

Pm incoming

Posted:
  • dakperydakpery Members  7WRX Points: 23Posts: 7 Bunkers

Pm sent

Posted:
  • llewol007llewol007 4KidsGolfer San Jose, CaClubWRX  3753WRX Points: 245Handicap: 4.1Posts: 3,753 ClubWRX

Putter is sold!!!!

Posted:
    Odyssey O Works Black #1
  • greyfriarsbobbygreyfriarsbobby Members  7WRX Points: 8Posts: 7 Bunkers

Good luck with the sale. That 909 is a beast. I still own one and take it out occasionally. I personally think it's one of the best looking and feeling drivers of the last 5 years.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • llewol007llewol007 4KidsGolfer San Jose, CaClubWRX  3753WRX Points: 245Handicap: 4.1Posts: 3,753 ClubWRX

Tempted to just keep it but figure someone is getting a great deal on one.

Posted:
    Odyssey O Works Black #1

Last item!!

Posted:
    Odyssey O Works Black #1
  • JnobledJnobled Members  31WRX Points: 31Handicap: LolPosts: 31 Bunkers