GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

TRADES ADDED - Callaway Mavrik fairway, LAB 2.1

Aprovenz ·  
AprovenzAprovenz Madison, WIClubWRX  126WRX Points: 39Handicap: 10.9Posts: 126 ClubWRX
Joined:  edited Jul 5, 2020 8:27pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

Hey guys!

I’m selling a couple of my favorite clubs. After purchasing my first home and my first child on the way, golf has to take a backseat. Check them out and shoot me an offer! All prices include shipping.

Callway Mavrik Max 5 wood $old - Used spairingly. Some face scratching due to sandy range balls. Performs just as it should, amazing. Comes with stock stiff shaft, stock grip, and stock headcover.

LAB 2.1 $280 -

*Will consider partial putter trades plus cash on your end*

This is a tough one for me. I really love this putter and I’m not 100% on selling it. If I get what I’m asking I’ll part with it, if not, it might take some convincing. I don’t need to bore you with the science, but I’ll tell you this, it works. Putting is fun and a **** of a lot easier. This putter is 37.5in with a 67* lie angle. I Installed a SuperStroke wrist lock grip. I usually grip the club down to about 35in, forward press to the wrist, and watch the ball go in the hole. I’m pretty confident that you’ll love this if you decide to pull the trigger.

Posted:
</Aprovenz>
Post edited by Aprovenz on
This discussion has been closed.