PRICE DROPS - L.A.B. Directed Force, Srixon Z785 4-iron
Just getting rid of a few failed experiments.
- L.A.B. Directed Force Reno 2.1 - Specs are 33.5 length, 69 degree lie angle. The color is blue. The sightline is a +$25 upgrade. Much cheaper than the $450 you would pay new. Comes with head cover. $OLD.
- Callaway Mavrik Max Driver head only. 10.5. No head cover or wrench. Pictures show condition. $OLD.
- Srixon Z785 4-iron. Brand new in plastic. Golf Pride Tour Velvet Grip. Modus 120 X.
$125$110 shipped OBO.
- TaylorMade M5 10.5 driver. It comes with Stiff flex Diamana Dialead shaft. Pictures show length and condition. Comes with head cover but no wrench. $OLD shipped OBO.
- Ping G400 Driver. 10.5 degrees. Alta Stiff 55 gram shaft. It comes with head cover but no wrench. Please note scratches on the toe. $OLD shipped OBO.
- Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X. Shaft is pured. Golf Pride MCC grip. I included measurements tip to grip. It should play around 45.25, but that would depend on the head you played. Callaway tip. $OLD shipped OBO.
L.A.B. Directed Force
Callaway Mavrik Max head
Srixon Z785 4-iron
Driver: TaylorMade SIM 9* - Ventus Black 7X
Fairway Wood: Titleist 917 D3 - Tour AD-DI 8X
Driving Iron: Srixon ZU85 - Adila Rogue X-Stiff
Hybrid: Ping G410 - Adila Rouge X-Stiff
Irons: Srixon Z785 5-AW - Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff
Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54 & 58 - KBS Hi Rev Wedge Shaft
Putter: L.A.B. Golf Armlock