GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Looking for info on Project X PXV Shaft

zdavis ·  
zdaviszdavis Members  7WRX Points: 8Posts: 7 Bunkers

I hope this is the appropriate place to post this. I'm looking to put a new shaft on a TM R11 Driver and was looking at the one on ebay. I'd link it, but it won't let me since I'm new. But it is listed on eBay as project X PXV white driver or fairway shaft. They also list it as a 60g. Is this a legit shaft? Reason I ask is the seller advertises this as a 60g but I only was able to find existence of 39 and 52g in this model. Maybe I'm being extra paranoid, but I don't want to buy a fake and I'm new to the game and unfamiliar with shafts and such. If this is legit, is it a decent enough shaft?

Thanks for the help!

Posted:

Comments

• rwlrwl Lil' Dickie Members  264WRX Points: 77Handicap: 13Posts: 264 Greens

Z, it's not a great shaft even if it is legit. Don't know price but you can do much better on the Bay or BST. Good luck!

Posted:
    This week`s Starting Line-Up:

Ping G400 LST 10* w/ Px Evenflow Blue 75 6.0
    Rogue SZ 13.5 w/ Px Evenflow Blue 75 6.0
    Cally 416 19* Hybrid w/ Diamana S+ 82g Stiff
    Bridgestone J40 Combo 4-P w/ Steelfiber i95 Stiff
    52*, 56*, 60* Vokey SM5's
    Ping Ti Anser Wrx
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • zdaviszdavis Members  7WRX Points: 8Posts: 7 Bunkers

Thanks. After shipping it was $70. I want to keep it under $100 or I'd rather buy a new used driver. Any suggestions on a good shaft in that range?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.