GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Adidas tour clothing

ca1992 ·  
ca1992ca1992 Members  1WRX Points: 0Posts: 1 Starters

Why do the Adidas your clothing ie jumpers/polos have the logo embroidered on the front side and back and general release dont? Also does anyone know how to gain access to these garments as I think they look 100 times smarter than normal consumer ones

Posted:

Answers

• dmbrill719dmbrill719 North CarolinaMembers  372WRX Points: 88Posts: 372 Greens

More visibility on tv. As to where to get...no clue, prob ebay.

Posted:
    Ping G400 Max Rogue Silver 130 70
    Tour Edge Exotics CBX T3 16.5* ATX Green 85
    Callaway Apex 3h Project X HC1 95
    Titleist T-MB 4, 5 Recoil 110
    Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 6-PW Recoil 125
    Callaway MD Forged 50, 56 Recoil Wedge Proto
    Fourteen RM-22 60 DG TI Black Onyx
    Ping Vault Anser 2
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • D-TRAIND-TRAIN IowaMembers  92WRX Points: 102Posts: 92 Fairways

Just a benefit of being a pro golfer. “Tour Issue”

Posted:
  • golflife19golflife19 Members  3WRX Points: 7Posts: 3 Starters

I have seen some polos at retail locations with the logo on the front as well as some with log on the sleeves. I believe some of it is just based on the design of the shirt.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.