GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Kirkland (Costco) Wedges!?

1235»

Comments

• ssfrannyssfranny Lefty Boomers  3118WRX Points: 335Posts: 3,118 Titanium Tees

I heard you get a free rotesserie chicken with a purchase.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members  32581WRX Points: 2,022Posts: 32,581 Titanium Tees

I sure wish they would have offered that with the putter👍

Posted:
  • miamistompmiamistomp Members  94WRX Points: 70Handicap: 13Posts: 94 Fairways

My bad, I thought the chicken was their version of a collectible Scotty headcover

Posted:
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Members  2044WRX Points: 96Handicap: 9.5Posts: 2,044 Platinum Tees

So the 52/56/60 seems odd in the sense that most newer sets would have a PW of about 44-45 degree and a GW around 48-50.

If this is to fit a set with a GW of 48 , that would be a set with 5 wedges (PW-LW) with the target customer being someone who would never need that many (Is Phil shopping Costco?)

I would thing offering two options in either 56/60 or 54/58 would basically fit all golfers, and may even spike the interest of more high end golfers. Maybe whoever they contracted with and the price they negotiated dictated the 3 pc set but also think that may deflect some buyers.

All that said.... Costco is rarely wrong in their business decisions.

Posted:
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.