GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

1 item left Drops! SWAG , Tour Issue GD AD-VR 8 TX !Titleist Hat FREE BALLS!

golffeen007 ·  
golffeen007golffeen007 AlabamaMembers  578WRX Points: 128Posts: 578 Golden Tee
Joined:  edited Aug 3, 2020 2:38pm in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

5 Items Below , first to PayPal gets this item , cant hold merch.

1) New SWAG Savage Too 365g putter .

No longer for sale.

2) Very Rare Tour Issue Graphite Design AD-VR 8 TX fairway wood shaft with Ping G410 LST Tip.

* Free sleeve of new yellow 2020 Titleist AVX balls with purchase.

Mint condition. Need something to lower the spin on that G410 , here ya go! Length sightly over 41.5" and will play 42.5"+ in the Ping Fairway. Iomic 2.3 sticky blue camo grip grip with a couple extra wraps. 23.75" from tip to the first ring of graphics before adapter instillation.

Asking $215 Shipped $$180 NOW---->$155

3) Limited "Small Batch" Project X SMOKE 6.5 TX 60 gram HZRDUS GREEN HULK PVD driver shaft.

Looks pretty fantastic in the light! Titleist tip installed , length of shaft is 44" , no tipping here. Standard size MCC white/black. I Just purchased this shaft and hit maybe 10 balls with it. Decided to opt for a little heavier weight. Just about as mint as you will find , next to new.

Asking $SOLD Shipped

4 & 5) 2 New 2020 Titleist snap back hats. Sold Blue/seafoam blue and white/copper

White/Copper remains NOW $25

Hopefully I didn't miss anything but if I did or if you have questions , please send me a PM.

Thank you for looking and wishing everyone the best!

Have a blessed day,

Jason

pin 7/30

Posted:
Post edited by golffeen007 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.