***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

New Rogue Black Hybrid

DaltonSTL ·  
DaltonSTLDaltonSTL St. LouisMembers  1128WRX Points: 125Handicap: 5Posts: 1,128 Platinum Tees

Has anyone played this new version of the Rogue Black hybrid shaft? Looking for feedback, was thinking of going back to a tour blue and saw this..

https://www.aldila.com/products/rogue-black-hybrid

Posted:
Titleist TS3 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60s | Taylormade M5 14* Rouge Black 110 MSI Tour S | Srixon  z585/z785 4-PW PX LZ 6.0 | Titleist Vokey SM7 Blue Slate 50* 08F, 56* 10S, 60* 10S Nippon Modus 125s| Lajosi Long Neck DD201 360g 33" | Titleist Pro V1

Comments

• geochitowngeochitown Members  2395WRX Points: 368Handicap: 11Posts: 2,395 Platinum Tees

I'm liking it. First Aldila hybrid shaft that I'm playing, so I can't compare it to other Aldila hybrid shafts.

I did find it to have a pretty high balance point, as I needed to add a lot of lead tape to the head of 22* hybrid (more than normal).

Feels stable.

Playing 85TS.

Posted:
    Lead Tape lovingly applied - Driver through GW
    TEE XCG7 Beta +1* to 11.5* - Testing at 43" w/ Matrix 7M3 stiff
    TEE XCG7 Beta 4W 16.5* - Matrix 8M2 Stiff
    TEE XCG7 Beta 22*H - Aldila Rogue 130 Black 85H TS
    TEE XCG7 Beta 25*H - Diamana Thump i465ct 4i shaft stiff 
    Wishon 560MC's 5-PW (27,31,35,39,43.5,48) at -1/2" length KBS Tour C-Taper Lite R
    Vokey SM4 52-08F S200
    Wishon HM wedges 56 and 60 Wishon Stepless steel Stiff
    SC Futura X5r 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DaltonSTLDaltonSTL St. LouisMembers  1128WRX Points: 125Handicap: 5Posts: 1,128 Platinum Tees

How is launch and spin anything you would compare it to?

Posted:
    Titleist TS3 9.5* Tensei Pro White 60s | Taylormade M5 14* Rouge Black 110 MSI Tour S | Srixon  z585/z785 4-PW PX LZ 6.0 | Titleist Vokey SM7 Blue Slate 50* 08F, 56* 10S, 60* 10S Nippon Modus 125s| Lajosi Long Neck DD201 360g 33" | Titleist Pro V1
  • jgard320jgard320 ClubWRX  501WRX Points: 96Posts: 501 ClubWRX

Was told by TollBros that the rogue black hybrid is the atx black prototype from last year in retail form. Not sure if that helps at all.

Posted:
  • ValtielValtiel Konica-Minolta Bizhub Members  4022WRX Points: 2,028Handicap: 1.7Posts: 4,022 Titanium Tees

I have a 105TX that I just put in a driving iron, have not hit it yet though so i'll report back later.

Posted:
    Mizuno ST190 9.5* Diamana X'17 70XX || Taylormade M1 430 8.5* Tensei Pro Orange V2 70TX
    Titleist 915FD 15* Kuro Kage 80XTS || Taylormade RSI UDI 16* Fujikura Motore Speeder HB 9.8 Tour-Spec X
    Titleist 915FD 18* Kuro Kage 90XTS || Titleist 818H1 18.25* Diamana Kai'li s103x Prototype 
    Callaway X-Forged UT 20* Kuro Kage XT 100TX Hybrid
    Callaway X-Forged UT 23* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Bridgestone J40 DPC 5i-7i 27*- 35* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Bridgestone J40 CB 8i-PW 39*- 48* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Vokey Mild Raw 8620 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Vokey SM6 58* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Vokey Special 61* Black Oxide V-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
    Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot

WITB Thread

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.