GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Anyone Know This Putter??

adamfoxman90 ·  
adamfoxman90adamfoxman90 adamfoxman1990Members  13WRX Points: 25Posts: 13 Bunkers

Found this at my parents. My uncle used to work for Mitsubishi I think it may be from there. Anyone recognize it? Looking for info.

Thanks!

Posted:
Tagged:

Comments

• OaksOaks Member of #TeamJetSpeed Ocean StateClubWRX  2464WRX Points: 168Posts: 2,464 ClubWRX

Anything on the face or sole?

Posted:
    M3 9.5* - ACCRA TZ5 265 M5      M5 Rocket 14* Matrix Black 8M3    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
    TM 2014 TP 4-PW DG TI X100     RTX4  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     Evnroll ER5    Titleist  Players 4
    #TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • adamfoxman90adamfoxman90 adamfoxman1990 Members  13WRX Points: 25Posts: 13 Bunkers

Nope, smooth. Not even a visible mill pattern

Posted:
  • golfluvzmegolfluvzme Members  2756WRX Points: 274Posts: 2,756 Titanium Tees

Looks a lot like the heads that Bettinardi used to machine for Andrews Golf. Early stuff was not often milled with necks. I think this MAY be due to the fact that Bettinardi was not thinking that he wanted to be a putter company, yet.

Just one Mann’s Opinion

LaMont in AZ.

Posted:
  • adamfoxman90adamfoxman90 adamfoxman1990 Members  13WRX Points: 25Posts: 13 Bunkers

Hmm interesting. I wouldn't even know where to search to find pics of those haha

Posted:
  • wcgolferwcgolfer Members  163WRX Points: 44Posts: 163 Fairways

Looks like the IECI 5. 😵

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.