GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Titleist T200 - 5-GW * SIM 10.5 head * Motore Shafts * SC Newport 2 Select black mist

mtomaro09 ·  
mtomaro09mtomaro09 Members  385WRX Points: 50Posts: 385 Greens
Joined:  edited Aug 2, 2020 3:19am in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1

A few items up for sale tonight. Pictures tell the story, but feel free to ask questions. Offers are welcome and everything will ship Monday. First PayPal received gets it. My email address is [email protected] if you have trouble sending a PM. 

Titleist T200 Irons – 5-G – Project X 6.0 Lighting – Golf Pride CP2 Wrap grips – ¼” short of standard and everything else is standard (loft, lie, etc.)

These are essentially new. Two range sessions only and exactly zero rounds. I ordered the T200s as soon as they were released. I ended up getting a set that had the epoxy issues. I was on the driving range when the head of the 6 iron went flying off. Sent the entire set back to Titleist for a brand new set (these). Long story longer, I went back to my TMBs while I was waiting on the replacement set. You can figure out the rest.

PRICE: $800

TaylorMade SIM 10.5 driver head – includes wrench and headcover

This is basically new. Had an M5 tour and decided to try the SIM. Hit about 15-20 balls on the range today and it is not for me. Comes with the wrench and headcover. 

PRICE: $375 - SOLD

Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.3 – Tour Spec X Flex and Tour Spec S Flex – TM tips

I bought both Motore shafts on here. I could not decide between the S or the X. I ended up going in a different direction. Full disclosure the tip work is brutal looking. Performance is fine on both, but they aren’t pretty. Pictures tell the story, but if you want more pics feel free to ask.

PRICE: $100 each - BOTH SOLD

Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 - 34” – with headcover

Bought this on here as a possible project putter. The project never happened! Grip needs to be replaced. Head shows signs of use. Hologram sticker is half missing on the shaft. You get the picture, it isn’t mint. 

PRICE: $250

Posted:
Post edited by mtomaro09 on
This discussion has been closed.