GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Real or Fake TaylorMade SLDR Hybrid???

sportsguy89 ·  
sportsguy89sportsguy89 Members  5WRX Points: 7Posts: 5 Bunkers

Hello,

I recently purchased a TaylorMade SLDR Rescue Hybrid (19 degrees) on eBay about a month ago and finally used it today.

However, I was just now looking for a headcover, which inevitably led to looking at reviews when I noticed some differences between stock photos and the club I purchased.

The lettering (SLDR) on the bottom of my club isn't outlined in black like the stock photos. Nor is there an arrow pointing to where the shaft meets the club head or a line on the crown (both as seen in stock photos).

Reading older forum posts, I know the line on the crown isn't necessarily a dealbreaker, but I can't find anything on the other two main differences.

It was a 3 a.m.-type purchase, but I probably should have been a bit more hawkeyed. Having said all that, I hit it wonderfully on the golf course today. So, no complaints. Just curious.

Thoughts? Photos attached

Posted:

Comments

• sportsguy89sportsguy89 Members  5WRX Points: 7Posts: 5 Bunkers

UPDATE: I have now maybe found out this is the Japanese version.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.